No Halloween.....No Way! (Hiro x Reader)

"This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!"

Your (e/c) eyes stared blankly and boredly at the tv which played the Nightmare Before Christmas.

Plans for Halloween was once again, nothing. You had no costume, no one to go trick or treating with, no Jack'o'lanterns, not even decorations.

"Halloween. I get no candy yet again!" You poured as you heard a knock on the door. "NO CANDY!"

A knock again, making you frustrated and pull open the door. "I SAID-"

"I didn't come here for candy (Y/n)."

Hiro Hamada stood there. The boy who lived above a cafe down the street. You leaned against the door, looking at the shirt he wore.

"This is my costume. Ha! Very original." Nothing less you smiled.

Hiro chuckled. "Yeah. I wanted candy and I didn't have time to get a costume so........here."

A shirt was thrown at you as you held it put to see it was the same saying. Confused, you looked at him. "You got me one?"

"Yeah. I had no one else to go with since my friends are at Halloween party and my Aunt said I needed to go with someone."

"So you picked me?" Guess it was your chance to go get candy. "Fine I'll go with you." Closing the door and changing into the shirt, you two headed down the street as Hiro handed you a big pillow case.

"Pillow cases?"

"Hey. Where we're going, you need two cases." Hiro smirked.

The rich side of San Fransokyo. All the houses were fancy and big, mostly the whole side was lite up with many decorations everywhere.

"Whoa! I never knew they did tailor Halloween!" You smiled.

"Yeah, I found out from one of my friends. You want to know the best part?"

Hiro seemed excited, which made you excited too. "What!?"

"They give out giant sized candy bars! Even cupcakes, cookies, you know all that! Then many handfuls of candy!"

At that you two raced around to all the houses, laughing and sometimes having jump scares. The people who handed out that candy would laugh at your shirts.

"One case down, one to go."Hiro said as you held his other pillow case open so he could scoop up candy into the case.

"This is so AWESOME!"

Soon you two had a hard time carrying the pillow cases back to your house. "Thanks."

Hiro looked at you and smiled. "For what?"

Shyly you looked away. "For taking me to trick or treat with you. I would've been mopping around about not getting candy all day tomorrow."

Hiro laughed, bumping your shoulder with his lightly. "Well I couldn't let you be alone on Halloween."

You were alone tonight so you debated on something until it came out. "Would you like to stay over the night? I mean if you want."

Hiro looked shy. "I-I guess."

"We could watch Halloween movies and eat our candies. Like a sleepover." Shyly blushing.

"Y-Yeah! Sure! I'll call my aunt and we can hang out. Just me and you." He chuckled nervously.

After Hiro called his aunt who said be back tomorrow, you checked all the candy then went to the kitchen to get drinks and popcorn. The tv was already playing movies, but went back to the Nightmare Before Christmas.

The candy was on the floor as you and Hiro leaned back against the couch since you two sat on the floor.

"They play this movie on Halloween and Christmas, right?"

You heard Hiro and nodded. "Yep."

The candy kicked in, which caused you and Hiro to throw candy wrappers at each other, then chase each other around the room.

"Okay! I give, I'm getting tired!" You said, plopping back on the floor.

Hiro did the same, feeling the tiredness. "Yeah, me too."

The movie was almost over, but you had fallen asleep. Slowly slipped until your head fell on Hiro's shoulder.

Hiro stiffened but seen you were asleep. "Wow, passed put already?" He laughed lightly at you, then continued to watch the movie.

Now it was at the part where Jack Skellington follows Sally into the cemetery when it's snowing. She sang sadly, but Jack walked up when he realized she loved him.

"Huh." Hiro slowly looked down at you then hesitantly placed an arm around you. Subconsciousl, your arms grabbed for something to hold which was Hiro.

"I love you pillow."

Hiro snickered at your sleep talk, then decided he would reply and meaning it. "I love you too, (Y/n). Sleep well."

You smiled. "You too, pillow.....,.Hiro."

Hiro blushed, but held you and slowly fell asleep with his head on yours.