Hat Snatcher (Tadashi x Reader)

(Tadashi x Reader )

----------------------------

Fred had invited his cousin over to stay with him, which was you. (Y/n) (L/n).

He knew you grew bored fairly easy, which was why he told you to come along to the Nerd School with him.

"Based on what you told me, your friends sound AWESOME!" You jumped happily.

Fred laughed. "They sure are, (Y/n) and you get to see me be awesome as the mascot!"

"Snatch!" You grabbed his beanie, running into the lab building.

"(Y/n)! Mine!"

"Gotta catch me first!"

Going up the elevator, you grinned and ran not knowing where your going. "(Y/n)!" Fred snatched his beanie back, laughing.

"So who are your friends again?"

Fred introduced you to everyone, except Tadashi. "Hey guys, did Tadashi come out?"

"No, he's still in his lab." Honey Lemon said.

Fred then took to this Tadashi guys lab AND the only thing you noticed was his hat.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/n)."

You blinked and noticed Fred waving to Tadashi who had his hand held out.

"Hey."

"HI!"

Tadashi laughed at your enthusiasm. "Well she sure is happy. I'm Tadashi."

"(Y/n)."

After meeting Tadashi, Fred had to go somewhere and said he'd be back.

So that left you........completely BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND! Quite dangerous. "Hey Gogo! Is there like any vending machines around?"

Gogo looked at you. "Yeah, just outside the hallway."

You nodded and went out, passing Tadashi's lab. An idea hit you along with a mischievous smirk.

Fred walked back in the labs to see you gone and a tired looking Tadashi come in.

"Hey guys, have you seen my hat?"

"I believe you just got hat-napped by the Hat Snatcher!" Fred said, plopping down on his chair.

"Hat Snatcher?" Tadashi asked.

"(Y/n). If you want it back, then you need to find and catch her. Though I'll warn you. She's very sneaky."

Just then you walked in wear in Tadashi's hat, freezing like you'd been caught and ran out.

"Hey! Get back here (Y/n)!" Tadashi ran after you.

"NO!" You slipped into a lab, nit noticing it was the one Tadashi owed.

"You know you're in my lab!"

Cursing under your breath, you looked for a place to hid, but nothing.

"Drat!"

Tadashi opened the lab door and chuckled at what he saw.

His hat was only hiding your face, standing in the middle if the room.

"If I don't see him, he won't see me." You chanted softly.

Tadashi snickered and quietly stood behind you.

Peaking from behind the Hat, you seen Tadashi wasn't there and smiled. "Yes! It wor- AH!"

Suddenly you were picked up around the waist and heard Tadashi laughing behind you.

"Got you (Y/n)!"

You laughed happily as Tadashi spun you until you got dizzy.

"Can I have my hat back now, Hat Snatcher?"

"Mmmmmmaybe....," you placed it on your head with a grin.

"See ya!" Tadashi groaned as you ran out of the lab room, but smiled chasing you again.

"You Hat Snatcher!"