3

A/N:

I'm not choosing a character for Carrie-Ann, I kind of want people to imagine her how they want :)

• • • • • • • •

Carrie-Ann was done with everything. Done with her family, boyfriend, the fame, the fortune.

Everything.

One thing Carrie-Ann is known for is being spontaneous. She's had most hair colours, tried out quite a few fashion styles and was never one to follow the crowd.

For Carrie-Ann, being spontaneous was the only thing she had that made her feel free, she could do something and even though people would comment and make jokes, she didn't care because it was hers.

That was why, today Carrie-Ann stood in LAX with a suitcase and her passport. She could feel her phone vibrating with texts and calls from everyone but she ignored them, not a care in the world.

Carrie-Ann was ushered in through the airport by bodyguards and security, paparazzi going crazy asking a million questions over and over.

She was taken to a private lounge where she had to book her ticket, but the questions was; where was she going?

Looking at the times of flights Carrie-Ann actually felt anxious as to which place she was going to pick.

She was about to say she was ready when she heard her name being called. Turning round, Carrie-Ann saw Harry Styles himself walking into the private lounge also surrounded by security.

"Fancy seeing you here," He smiles holding out his arm for her as she hugged him. "Going away?"

"No, I just like to stand in airport lounges." Carrie-Ann smirks sarcastically.

Harry laughs at her sense of humour, immediately relaxing. He'd seen her from quite far back and felt nervous to approach her, but those butterflies left the second she made a joke. "I guess I had that coming, anywhere nice?"

"No where actually," She replies. "No where yet. I have to decide."

"You've just shown up here to fly somewhere?"

Carrie-Ann shrugs biting her lip. "Pretty much,"

Harry shook his head at her spontaneity. Who is this girl? "What about London?" He suggested.

"What about it?"

"Have you ever been?"

"Yeah, for fashion week. It doesn't really grab my attention though.. I want something new."

"What about Hampshire?"

Carrie-Ann raises an eyebrow intrigued. "Where?"

"I.. Well, I have a house.. In Hampshire, if you want.. You could fly with me and stay at my house?"

"I don't want to be somewhere where I'm a burden, we don't know each other at all.."

Harry smiles. "And that's okay, the offers on the table, if you want to see somewhere new that is. Plus, the paps can't find you in a gated community."

Carrie-Ann thought it over for a few minutes as Harry spoke with a small lady in a airline uniform.

Would it be so crazy if she just went along with it? What would her parents think?

Well, they wouldn't necessarily care, her mum would probably celebrate the fact her daughters hanging out with someone famous for once and her dad would probably ask if Harry's ever bought about acting.

And her sister would go crazy.

But what would Joel think? She would hate it if he flew somewhere to another girls house.

But Joel doesn't have to know, does he? Plus, it's completely innocent. Carrie-Ann and Harry aren't even friends, they're just two people who've met once.

Which is why you shouldn't go. Carrie-Ann's angel on her shoulder was stomping her feet telling her to book a flight to New York or Milan or somewhere.

But the devil on the other side was laughing, pushing the angel out of the way. Why shouldn't you go to England? He asked.

Yes, why shouldn't she?

"Okay," Carrie-Ann breathed turning around and looking at Harry. "I'll come,"

"Really?"

She nods. "Really,"

Harry smiles. "I have a private jet taking us so don't worry about anything, it's already sorted."

Carrie-Ann followed him and his security down through to get her passport checked. "Perfect."