52

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying your christmas and the book so far!
Also, do you like the new cover?? Thoughts?? Don't forget to comment and vote!
Es xo.

____________________________________

- One Month Later -

Carrie-Ann was feeling good. She had made progress within herself, she was able to really get into her book, that's all she had focused on recently - it was like her baby. She was also with Amy a lot, helping her choose baby stuff. The world now knew that Amy was pregnant, it was big news - apparently. Most people were nice, some were cruel but Amy never paid attention to that sort of stuff unlike Carrie-Ann, Amy's view was if they were talking about her then she's already won.

Amy hadn't gotten round to telling the father, Carrie-Ann had told her time and time again that she was making a huge mistake by not telling him. But Amy knew the consequences, she knew she couldn't meet him alone - she was too terrified to. Carrie-Ann offered to go with her, but Amy said that would only make him worse, if he can harm one woman he wouldn't mind harming two.

____________________________________

Harry was sick of people asking him how he was, how he was coping, if he'd spoken to her, if he'd seen her. His response was always the same whether it was his mum, a friend or some interviewer asking; "I'm fine and I hope she is too."

It was a strange feeling, heartbreak. He thought he'd experienced it, but not like this. There were days where he thought he couldn't make it through. He felt sick, wanting to just see her one last time.

He had a weeks break last week and flew to LA, he had this crazy idea of driving over and trying to make it all right, talk it all through. He drove over, his knuckles gripping the wheel as his heart raced, his lips dry.

When he pressed the buzzer on her gate, she didn't answer - Natalie did.

"She's not here," She answered the second she pressed the green button. Harry forgot there was a camera on the gate too so she could see him.

"I just.. I just want to speak with her."

Natalie was silent. "I don't think that's the best thing, she's not here anyway."

"Where is she?"

"It's not my place to say," Natalie replied.

His heart dropped at the thought that maybe she was out on a date, she was already moving on. It had nearly been a month - how could she move on that easily?

"She's not on a date or anything, if that's what you're thinking. She's picking something up from a store."

Harry's heart returned to normal pace. "Okay,"

"I'm sorry things didn't work out between you two, really, I am. But I'm her friend, and as her friend and as someone who has been here to wipe her tears, don't come back again Harry. It's not fair on either of you."

Harry bit his lip looking down. "Yeah.. I just wanted to see her."

"I understand but I don't think she's ready, not yet."

He heard a phone buzz through the speaker.

"She's on her way back so I suggest you go, Bye Harry." The speaker went flat and Harry sighed before putting his car into drive and making his way back home.

He was back on the road again now though, he thought about her every single day. He'd wondered what she was doing, he saw that Amy had announced her pregnancy, there were a few photos of the sisters out together at dinners - she looked well, she looked fine. But what was he expecting her to look like?

He'd hover over the call button on her name, staring at the photo he'd kept for her contact. It was of her in bed, completely natural and smiley.

Why did he have to mess it all up?

His mum had told him he wasn't ready, was she right? He felt ready, he felt everything was perfect and in place with her. He couldn't imagine being with anyone else, and still couldn't. The last thing he could do right now was look for someone else, he only wanted Carrie-Ann.

He was just realising it a little too late.

He thought that maybe after their break they'd be back on track, he never thought she'd actually end things. He was too reliant on her good heart, he knew that she had such a big heart that she wouldn't ever want to hurt him, that she wouldn't end things. But she did, because he didn't fight for her, but she didn't fight either.

They were both to blame.

The boys had been great, they wouldn't ever talk about her or ask how he was. They knew to avoid all type of subjects. They'd do what they could to make him laugh, involve him in jokes but he could only smile and pretend to be enjoying himself.

He was chilling out before the show in his dressing room, Lou had joined him too but she wasn't doing much, just reading a magazine.

"Not long until the next break," She starts. "You going home to England for it?"

He shrugs. "Don't know what I'm doing for it yet, maybe."

She nods.

"Why?"

"Nothing, just thought you would go home,"

He looked away. "I think I might just go away by myself for a bit, switch off."

She smiles but he knew it was sympathetic. He hated when people gave him that smile. "That might help you clear your head a bit,"

"Maybe,"

Niall walked in asking Lou to do something, as she placed down the magazine down the front cover caught his attention, waiting for her to leave he quickly picked it up and looked at the front.

Carrie-Ann Lockhart to work alongside Burberry in own line? Find out inside!

Harry opened to the page and continued to read.

CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART TO COLLAB WITH BURBERRY IN OWN SPECIAL EDITION LINE.

It seems that her recent break-up with Harry Styles of One Direction hasn't stopped her career,  the young beauty has recently signed a deal with Burberry. Yes, she'll be collaborating with Burberry's Christopher Bailey, it is unclear yet whether it'll be clothes or accessories but either way the world will be waiting in anticipation.

Despite reports that the 22 year old is "completely in bits" over her recent break-up she has shown signs of loyalty to pregnant younger sister Amy, attending hospital appointments as well as showing up to events that are hosted by her friends. "She really needs to be sociable and around people who love her right now" says a source, "she's lost sense of belonging since the break-up but she's slowly getting back to her old self, it'll just take some time" they continued.

This is completely understandable and we know that it must be a tough time for her, there are also reports that she is planning on signing a modelling contract later on in the year as well as writing an autobiography. The only way is up from now on for Carrie-Ann!

Harry wasn't really interested in what was written, he was looking at the photos they'd inserted of her. She seemed so happy and calm, she didn't look heartbroken at all.

He picked up his phone, putting the magazine down. He wanted to call her, congratulate her, surely that was okay.. right?

He felt sick as he pressed call but it would be rude for him not to, he had to. Plus, he kind of wanted to hear her voice - even if it was for a short few seconds.

"The number you have dialed has been changed."