35

Carrie-Ann felt cold.

She felt cold and tired. Cold because she had been sat in this bath for too long, tired because in the past forty eight hours she'd had about six hours sleep.

She shut her eyes as she remembered.

She was in the waiting room with Harry when she heard the emergency alarms, the nurses rushing.

She knew when the doctor walked out and by the shriek that Bailey let out that it was bad news.

Joel was gone.

JOEL HAMPTON, FORMER BOYFRIEND OF CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART DIES FROM OVERDOSE.

WHO IS TO BLAME? EX BOYFRIEND OF CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART DIES FROM OVERDOSE.

"SHE LOVED HIM ONCE." SAYS SOURCE WHO SPEAKS OUT ON SUDDEN DEATH OF CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART'S EX BOYFRIEND.

CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART'S EX BOYFRIEND DIES SUDDENLY FROM OVERDOSE AND IS SAID TO BE 'IN PIECES'.

"DESPITE WHAT HE PUT HER THROUGH, SHE'S STILL HEARTBROKEN" SAYS SOURCE CLOSE TO CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART WHO LOST HER EX BOYFRIEND TO OVERDOSE.

CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART'S EX BOYFRIEND AND TALENT MANAGER DIES FROM OVERDOSE.

The headlines to every magazine was filled with him. She hadn't checked any social media, she was sent a photo of all the stories that were being run and asked if they were okay.

She didn't respond, she didn't really care right now to respond to stories that were most probably not all true. She just wanted to be alone on her sinking boat.

She hadn't woken up, she had been awake since three am, so when Harry woke up to her just staring into space he cuddled her cold body into his but she didn't cuddle back.

He had gotten changed and made them both a breakfast she didn't touch before he left her to rest while he did some work related things.

When he returned to her side at one she was in the same position, staring into space.

"Hey you," He chirps happily. "Would you like some lunch?"

She looks at him. "I'm a terrible person, aren't I?"

He sighs getting into bed with her and holding her once more, she had warmed up but not totally. "Babe," He kisses her cheek. "Don't blame yourself for this, okay? You aren't to blame. You didn't put the drink and drugs in his hands."

"But what if our break-up.."

"You can't torture yourself with the what if's. He did what he did for his own reasons, if you let it burden you, you'll never be happy."

"I cheated on him Harry," She whispers looking down. "I slept with someone whilst I still pretended to love him, who does that?"

Harry didn't know what to say, he wasn't sure if he could say anything right right now. He didn't like that she was blaming herself.

"What happened, happened. If you knew back then what would have happened, would you still do it?"

Carrie-Ann swallowed, eyes not meeting his. "I don't know,"

That hurt Harry, to know that she felt that way about them.

"Right," He nods, confused. He gets out of bed.