13(part 2)

• Warning: mature/sexual language •

                  Joel had basically ditched Carrie-Ann. She asked him about an hour ago, whilst she was changing, where he was heading, he read the message but didn't reply.

Instead of being mad she headed to the biggest party she knew about. Because what is there really be to be sad about anyway?

"Forget him," Natalie ranted. "If he's going to do that to you then fuck him. Let's go party, get drunk and find new guys."

Carrie-Ann stared out the car window. "Yeah,"

"Unless.."

Carrie-Ann looked at the huge smirk on Natalie's face. "Unless what?"

"Unless, what?"

"Unless Harry's there,"

Carrie-Ann hadn't even thought about the fact that there's a good chance he would be at the party. 

"If he is then I'll just say hi," Carrie-Ann was acting nonchalant but Natalie knew better.

"Have you.. Been with him?"

"Natalie, Who do you think I am?"

"You've done something with him, you're a shit liar."

Carrie-Ann was silent and Natalie smirked knowing she was right. Her best friend may be able to act, but she couldn't lie.

Carrie-Ann was blinded by the paparazzi's camera flashes as she stepped out of the car, she waited for Natalie to walk round before they headed inside, arms linked.

Security were holding back the paps but every so often Carrie-Ann had to dodge a camera that was a little too close to her face.

They were shouting questions, some pretty pointless like "Hey Carrie-Ann, what did you eat tonight?" Or "Hey, Carrie-Ann, are you glad to be in LA again?"

Other questions were a little personal and unnecessary like "Hey Carrie-Ann, how does it feel that your sisters a VS model and you're not?" Or "Carrie-Ann, how do your parents feel about you being so unlucky with your career choices?" Or "Where's Joel? Are you still happy together?"

She never responded and she never understood why they always shouted when she would never answer.

"They are such low life's." Natalie huffed taking off her jacket and handing it to a runner who had kindly offered to hang it up for her.

The pair headed into the party that was fully bursting with music, alcohol and celebrities. Carrie-Ann felt like a tiny fish in the ocean.

Natalie grabbed a drink and finished it within seconds, a shocked Carrie-Ann looking on.

"Thirsty?"

"Just settling the nerves," Natalie set it down on the table. "Let the real party begin,"

The two danced for a while, Natalie had caught the attention of a cute guy, he was tall, blonde and that's all that mattered to Natalie. She was stunningly beautiful, and although people often looked at Carrie-Ann because of her surname, they always took notice of Natalie too. It was kind of hard not to notice her. She could break a guys heart as easily as she could fix one, it wasn't hard for her to get a boyfriend, she just never wished to have one. She wasn't one to be kept in a cage.