24

Carrie-Ann was tired. She couldn't sleep and the 5am alarm wasn't exactly kind to her. She'd tried to reach Harry a couple of times but with the thirteen hour time difference she assumed he was out somewhere with the band.

When she walked into the studio where she would be having the shoot and interview her mood soon changed. She felt confident and excited as she introduced herself to the team she'd be working with.

She was then sat in hair and makeup for an hour as she spoke with the photographer about shots and poses. She wasn't very knowledgeable about the whole 'modelling' side so she always stuck to the few poses she knew.

The first look was called the 'Chic Californian Look'. It was a white crop blouse, wrap skirt and dark red boots, as she predicted, they were Yves Saint Laurent boots, Carrie-Ann sent a photo of them to Harry with the caption; do you own these yet?..

Her second look was called the 'Happy Go Chic', a yellow 60's style inspired dress with white lace up heels. She wasn't sure about the dress at first as she rarely wears yellow, but the photos made her look nicer than she expected.

The third look was the 'Inter-City Crush', a navy boyfriend coat, a grey crop jumper, black culottes and a sleek pair of black louboutins,

The fourth and final look was the 'Not-so party animal', a black shirt with detailed beaded shorts and navy blue knee length boots.

She loved all of her looks, she didn't think she did well with diversity, but the outfits really instilled some confidence in her.

She finally made it onto her hotel bed at 10pm, exhausted from the day and overly hungry.

She showered, ordered room service and facetimed Harry. The call took a while to connect, but made it eventually.

"Hey, you." He smiled.

Carrie-Ann brushed through her drying hair with her fingers. "Hey,"

"Long day?"

She yawns. "Yeah, but it's been amazing, they've got all the shots they want from me already. Did you like the photo of the boots I sent you?"

"Wow, yeah I did, I don't own them, bit high for me." He chuckles coughing into his hand as he rested his phone of the pillow next to him. The boys had a few hours off before their show so instead of exploring he decided to head to the hotel and talk to Carrie-Ann.

"Yeah, I'm-" There was a knock at the door, Carrie-Ann stood up. "One second, my room service is here."

She placed the laptop on her bed and opened the door for the waiter. The girl smiled pushing in the food and setting up her cutlery and pouring Carrie-Ann some water.

"Thank you very much," Carrie-Ann tipped the girl and locked the door as she left.

"What did you order babe?"

"Just pasta, nothing special. How was your day?"

He sighs and she could see that something was bothering him. He'd been quiet the past few minutes and she didn't like it.

"Long, stressful, hard. We had rehearsals all day but because we've never been here before they've never had to control the amount of people waiting for us. It's mad."

"I can't even begin to imagine, but you're okay?"

He smiles watching her, she couldn't see him stroke his finger along her freshly washed face on the screen. He missed her terribly, but he didn't want to tell her that was partly to blame for his down mood. It was also mixed in with expectation, his vocal cords suffering and the fact he feels like Zayn is about to leave any second.

"I'm fine now I'm speaking to you,"

She blushes.

"Have you thought anymore about this book?" He asks curiously.

She shakes her head. "I haven't had time to, but I really like the idea of telling stories about my life but through someone else's eyes."

"I think it's a good idea,"

"I'm going to meet with them at some point in LA, I'm letting my manager sort it out, then I think I'll fly somewhere hot so I can sit and write."

"Why don't we do that together?"

She looks down as she swirls some pasta onto her fork. "Huh?"

"The boys and I are planning a break next year. Why don't me and you go somewhere together.. You write your book, I write songs. Perfect."

"Are you suggesting a romantic holiday away Mr Styles?"

He laughs. "I am, don't you think it would be nice?"

"We should go somewhere neither of us have been,"

"Hawaii?"

Her eyes light up and he smiles. "Our first couples trip."

"We went to England together," She reminds him.

"But not as a couple,"

"True-" There was a knock once again at her door and she frowned unsure of who it could be, telling Harry to wait a minute she opens the door to the same waitress who had brought up her food.

"Sorry to bother you Miss Lockhart, but we don't have any card details for this room."

"Oh," Carrie-Ann chuckled. "Hold on," She left the door open as she went to find her purse, returning back to the girl she hands her a hundred dollar bill. "Keep the change, I'll sort out the card situation tomorrow. Thank you."

The waitress smiled sweetly, and Carrie-Ann smiled back, clearly unaware that the girl had lied.

There was a card for her room, there was also three photos of Harry on Skype now on the waitress' phone.

••••••••••

A/N:

Oh sheeeeeeet! That sneaky waitress!

Let's get 35 comments and I'll update again?

I was thinking about writing one shots again? What do you think? Give me suggestions!

Es xo