29

The second Carrie-Ann woke up she jumped straight into the shower avoiding contact with Harry who was on the balcony on the phone.

Carrie-Ann washed all the stresses of yesterday away, her fingers brushing over the scratches the fans had left on her.

She was only here a few more days, she didn't want to spend it being in a mood with Harry, it would only ruin their time.

She changed and stepped out of the bathroom. Harry was stood on the balcony in just his boxer pants, now off the phone.

She slowly walked out to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'm sorry," She spoke. "I'm sorry for putting myself in danger, making you worry and being selfish." She kisses his shoulder.

He turns around taking her arms and placing them around his neck as his hands find her hips, leaning down to kiss her. "I'm sorry for blowing up, I'm just stressed and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have. You don't deserve that."

They kiss again.

"I much prefer when you're my cuddly Harry," She jokes playing with his morning curls.

"I just like being your Harry," He laughs.

"You were my grumpy Harry, but I still find him sexy."

"Even when I snapped?"

"Even when you snapped." She smiled. "You can talk to me, tell me your stresses."

He sighs, drawing circles on her hip bones. "Well, you leave soon and I don't want you to, and Zayn is really just being off."

"I can't help my issue, but the Zayn issue.. Can't you speak with him?"

He shakes his head. "He never wants to talk,"

"Well have you spoke to the others?"

Harry shrugs.

"Don't shrug, talk."

"I think he's going to leave,"

"He'll be walking out on a lot,"

"I don't think he cares."

She swallows. "Oh,"

••••••••

The pair have breakfast together before hanging out in their room. They watched films and cuddled. Carrie-Ann wanted to explore but there were too many fans outside and she didn't feel she could push the subject.

"What's that?" Harry asks as he picks up Carrie-Ann's makeup bag. She was sat on their bed doing her makeup for tonight's show, Harry was bored and had been annoying her trying to distract her.

"What?" She frowns looking down, Harry was looking at her 'Love' badge. "Just a badge," She shrugs. "Nothing special,"

Harry takes it off and pins it to his shirt. "Can I have it?"

She nods. "Sure, you work it better," She jokes.

••••••••••••••

Harry and Carrie-Ann were escorted to their car. Fans outside were shouting and screaming in their faces as they forced themselves through.

Backstage, everyone was sat around chilling out and talking, Carrie-Ann was sat in Harry's lap. She would alternate between feeding herself and Harry peanuts, the two of them laughing when she missed his mouth.

Carrie-Ann felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, Harry felt it on his leg. She laughed at something Liam said as she unlocked her phone to find a message from Natalie;

Carrie-Ann.. when you can, message me. Joel has gone to the press claiming that you cheated on him with Harry. The world has gone crazy over it. Stay safe, talk soon x.

Within seconds her smile had gone and her blood ran cold, noticing her pale expression Harry asked what was wrong. Showing him Natalie's message Harry's jaw tensed, his eyes serious.

"Let him talk," He shrugged it off.

"How am I going to deny this?" She asks him. "I can't lie about this."

•••••••••••

A/N:

Bad chapter but triple update; you're welcome.

Vote & Comment because I worked my bum off.

Thanks :-)

Es xo