41

• Warning: sexual language •

Harry knew he had done wrong. He'd been in the studio for three days in a row now. He'd try to leave earlier than normal just to get back to Carrie-Ann but it didn't work out that way.

When he got home Carrie-Ann was always asleep, when she woke she would hardly speak with him.

He knew it was because of the studio, but he was under a lot of pressure to deliver. He didn't expect to be needed so much, they were either writing or recording and he couldn't escape it.

He called Niall to tell him he wasn't going to be in the next few days just so everyone knew. He had a lot of grafting to do with Carrie-Ann.

He couldn't wait for her to be in London, he'd planned for her to get there months ago and now he's kind of abandoned her.

Harry woke early so he could prepare. Today was going to be dedicated to Carrie-Ann. He was going to do whatever she wanted, and accept anything she told him.

When Carrie-Ann woke she was surprised to see Harry beside her in bed. The past few days he'd already been up and ready for the day.

"Morning you," He gently kissed her nose.

"Morning," She croaked. Her voice sounded disgusting but he didn't think so, he liked her morning voice.

"I made breakfast," He stands and fetches a tray as she sits up, completely caught off guard by his gesture.

He had thought of everything, all of her favourite things were on the tray in front of her.

"Wow," She wasn't expecting this. "Aren't you due to go to the studio?"

Harry swallowed feeling guilty that this was her reaction. "No," He climbs back into bed. "I've taken time out."

"As in tour time out?" She butters some toast.

"No, real time out. My time is now yours. We can do whatever you want."

She looks at him as if she's unsure if he's telling the truth. "Really?"

"Really. I'm all yours."

She smiles. "I never wanted to do anything, I just wanted your time."

"You've got it, I promise."

••••

The two sat in bed eating breakfast, they talked about a whole lot of topics, Carrie-Ann filled herself up on breakfast, he'd done a great job with it.

"So how's Amy?" Harry bit half the strawberry before feeding the other half to Carrie-Ann.

"She's okay, she's starting to shop for the baby which is basically her new favourite hobby."

"Have your parents spoken to her?"

Carrie-Ann shakes her head looking down. "My mum hasn't. I don't know about my dad. My mum has spoken to me, kind of. It was more of a 'how are you?' Text but I didn't really say much seeing as she kind of blamed me for letting her get pregnant."

Harry fed her another strawberry. "It's not your fault at all."

Carrie-Ann shrugs. "I know, my mum is just a huge idiot."

••••••••••••••••

When they finished breakfast in bed, they both lay together, Carrie-Ann's back to Harry's chest.

His hand slowly moved down her stomach to her naked bottom half.

"I've abandoned you recently," He whispers, his middle finger slowly caressing her hood. "And I couldn't feel worse," He kisses her ear, his finger slowly moving, her eyes shut. "But if you let me, I'll make it up to you."