60[Part 2]

A/N: WHOSE READY FOR PART 2??
You are absolutely welcome.. *logs off before you guys get to the end*

- Warning: sexual language -

Vote & Comment y'all - I don't know why I say y'all, I've never even been to America lol.

Es xo.

_____________________________________________________

Carrie-Ann spent the day chilling in her villa and sunbathing on the balcony. She didn't really feel like going out and doing anything today. She had turned her phone off - it was inundated with emails and calls about the news spreading about her and Harry and she couldn't really care less about answering anyone.

She liked to run away from her problems.

Some may say it's irresponsible, but Carrie-Ann never had to worry growing up. She was never taught about handling money, or waiting for things she's wanted. She was always handed it. Therefore when it actually came to things she had to be responsible for she often flaked and tried to brush it under the carpet - she was never taught how to face things head on.

At around 4pm, the hotel posted a note through her door informing her of a hotel party they were having, all exclusive guests were invited - Carrie-Ann included and would like her to attend.

She'd never been to a party alone, she always went with Tanya or Natalie. She wondered whether Harry was going and thought to ask him but backed out telling herself to just go to the party and see if he was there, that way she'd have at least one person to talk to.

______________________________________

When she arrived at the party is was already quite lively; the DJ was playing, people were dancing and the drinks were flowing. Carrie-Ann got herself some wine before looking over the crowd to see if Harry might be in attendance.

She saw him walk in, he looked unassuming and shy. She could tell he was looking for her because once their eyes met he smiled and headed straight over to her.

"I was wondering if you'd show up." He smiles ordering himself a drink.

"I thought it would be fun to check it out," She shrugs.

"You look really pretty," He compliments.

"Thanks, you scrub up well." She nudges his arm with hers.

When he gets his drink they make their way out onto the balcony and sit on some comfy chairs.

"You were missed at the beach," He jokes.

"I bet I was, I had fun just chilling on my balcony."

"I saved a kid's football today,"

Carrie-Ann raises her eyebrow.

"The ball began to float out and he couldn't swim to it so I did it for him. He asked for a photo afterwards, he was cute."

"Aren't you a saint." Carrie-Ann smirks. "St Harry,"

"That's what they'll call me in years to come." He laughs.

Carrie-Ann rolls her eyes and Harry couldn't express just how much he'd missed her doing that.

"You really do look beautiful tonight, Caz."

Her smile is shy as their eyes meet. "Thank you,"

______________________________________

They continued to drink one after another, they were starting to become a little sloppy with their words. Harry's eyes had become red, Carrie-Ann's heartbeat had quickened and they were completely at peace with one another.

It was around 3am when Harry asked Carrie-Ann to head back to his, he knew internally they would be making a mistake but they were both too far gone.

Carrie-Ann held his arm as they headed back to Harry's villa, both of them laughing at stupid things they were saying to each other. Carrie-Ann knew internally they would be making a mistake but they were both too far gone.

Inside Harry's villa, Carrie-Ann took off her heels. "I've been wanting to take those off for the past.." She couldn't think straight. "..I don't know," She chuckled.

Harry laughed opening some champagne and pouring it for them both.

They both watched each other as they drank.

"Why do I get the feeling.. that you and I are about to make some mistakes?" Carrie-Ann asks.

Harry smirks. "I don't know,"

She placed her champagne down and found herself straddling Harry's legs as he lowered himself onto his bed.

"You are irresistible, do you know that?" She asks, their lips inches away.

"I've been told once or twice," He jokes.

They kiss and it felt like they'd not even been alive until that moment. Everything felt right and in place, despite both of them being pumped with alcohol they still felt everything and nothing at the same time.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Carrie-Ann whispered as she removed his shirt and he removed her dress.

"Who cares? Who has to know?" He whispered back.

"So fucking true," She muttered undoing his belt.

Harry knew she was drunk because Carrie-Ann never swore.

He flipped them over, Carrie-Ann's hair flaring across the bed, if Harry was sober enough he'd tell her how beautiful she looked in nothing but her underwear but right now he couldn't even think of his own last name.

He slowly removed her underwear as she stroked him through his boxers. He placed soft kisses down her neck and along her collar bone and down to her bra. She placed his hand on her centre, wanting him to feel how wet she already was for him.

He started with small circles, her moans turning him on even more. They kissed as he continued to tease her, kissing her as if it was the last time.

When she couldn't handle it any more she removed his boxers and straddled his waist again.

"Harry, I want you to fuck me." She requested before slowly sinking herself onto his length.