23

Carrie-Ann pouted as she and Harry placed their bags beside each other's. His a huge suitcase and duffle bag whilst hers was a small duffle bag. Their week was over, their seven days of just them was done. It was time for Harry to go on tour, and for her to get back into work.

He didn't have time to even go back to the UK, he'd spent every last piece of free time with Carrie-Ann, he didn't mind however, he wouldn't want to spend time with anyone else - his family an exception - he was happy to be around Carrie-Ann all the time. He was flying straight over to Asia, where their On The Road Again tour would start, he was excited - that you shouldn't ever doubt, but he was also disappointed to be away from Carrie-Ann, he was going to miss her terribly. She was the first person he was going to really miss - except family - she was the first girl he'd really had that made his time worthwhile.

Carrie-Ann was heading over to New York to shoot with Vogue, she was only going to be there four days, the clothes etc were all provided so she didn't really have to pack much at all. She'd packed last night at last minute, too busy with Harry to bother thinking about it.

"What times your flight?" Harry asks as they lay beside each other on her sofa.

"Three, yours is one right?" She checks her phone to see that it's ten, she had forty minutes left with him.

"Quarter past one," He corrects.

"I don't really know what I'm going to do," She half jokes.

"Me either," He plays with her hair. "It's going to be weird not seeing you,"

"You'll see me soon,"

"Not as soon as I want,"

She sighs. "True,"

They cuddled on the sofa, talking until Harry's driver came. He'd returned his rental car yesterday.

"I'll FaceTime and text when I can." He promises as he kisses her lips. "Okay?"

She nods looking down, not wanting to cry in front of him.

He hugs her tight. "I'll see you soon, the second you can, tell me when you can fly out and we'll arrange it."

She nods into his shoulder as he kisses her hair.

"Bye you," He smiles sadly, kissing her lips a final time.

"Bye," She whispers watching him walk to the car. He gives her a wave before he climbs in and that was it, he was gone. The car windows too dark for her to see him anymore.

Closing her door she let out a sigh. It felt weird walking around with no one there in the home. It worried Carrie-Ann slightly how quickly she got used to having Harry there. She could even smell him if she thought hard enough.

She answered some emails, a particular one standing out to her.

Cc/Bcc: Leamington Book Publishers.
Subject: Book Deal.

Dear Miss Lockhart,

We are writing to you on behalf of our company to offer you a book deal. We have followed your career for the past few years and could only find it an interesting one. With your parents fame we also find it interesting how you've somehow detached from the name, therefore we'd love to work with you in order to write an autobiography.

Hope to hear from you soon, enjoy your day.

Lauren Fabien, Editor in chief.
Leamington Book Publishers.

A book? Could she really write a book about her life? Does she have anything to write about? Well, yes, she does. But who would want to read about it?

••••••••

"Write a book about your life but through a fictional characters eyes, that way it's not so personal." Natalie advised.

Carrie-Ann couldn't get the email out of her head the whole flight to New York so the second she sat on her hotel bed she called Natalie; the best advisor of life.

"Do you think people would buy it?"

"Fuck yeah. It's you, they would buy it because they want to see if you can actually write. And we both know you're intelligent so, do it, write a book."

"I'm going to do this?"

"Yes and you're going to be fucking amazing Carrie."

•••••••••••••

Carrie-Ann couldn't wait for Harry's stop over so she could speak to him, she felt almost childish for waiting for his name to say 'Online' on whatsapp rather than 'Last Seen'.

H: Hey you, stopped over in Dubai. Hope your flight to NY went ok .xx

C: It went fine, in my hotel :) glad you're ok, do you want to know something cool?

H: Always

C: I've been asked to write a book, they've suggested an autobiography but I don't want to do that, I want to write a fictional book about me but exaggerated if that makes sense?

H: Amazing babe, can I get the first signed copy please?

C: No.

H: Heyyyy

C: Of course, you'll be my only fan

H: Not true.

The two talked for a while until Harry had to catch his connecting flight and Carrie-Ann had to get herself some dinner and an early night for her shoot tomorrow, the book still on her mind.

•••••••••••••••

A/N:

Wrote this listening to MITAM, favourites at the moment are Wolves and Olivia, I wasn't even a fan of Olivia at first!

Let's try and boost comments? Let's try and get 25 and I'll update again :-)

Es xo