32

A/N: DON'T HATE ME GUYS

Carrie-Ann felt sick. Not the type of sick where you just want to throw up to feel better, like you've got a bug kind of sick, but a disgusted kind of sick.

She had woken up happy. She had breakfast with Natalie where she could repair what she did wrong, make up to her the lost time. The two talked for a while, Natalie told her about a new guy she's met called Vance, a banker who plays golf and tennis. Natalie spoke double dating when Harry's home, she was sure the two would get on.

The two had snuck in and out of their breakfast meeting so Carrie-Ann was able to avoid paparazzi.

Arriving back home she sat at her desk going through emails and organising when to meet with the publishing house who requested for her to write a book.

She was in a Skype meeting with her assistant Tanya when a text came through, from Joel.

"Hold on," She frowns. "I've just got a text from someone,"

Tanya nods, waiting whilst she looked at her phone.

Joel: don't like to be the one to say it but: I told you so.

Underneath was a link to an article, with her throat dry and heart pounding, she opened the link.

"I'll call you back Tanya," She says hastily as she ends the call before listening for a reply.

"HARRY STYLES TOLD ME HE WAS SINGLE AGAIN AND CHARMED ME INTO SLEEPING WITH HIM."

The One Direction boys are currently on their worldwide On The Road Again tour which covers a various amounts of countries and continents, including new countries like Thailand.

After their show last night the five were seen partying it up around Thailand just having fun as five twenty-something year olds should.

The night turned a little heated however as Harry Styles(21) and Zayn Malik(22) were said to have not been quite the good boyfriends they claim to be.

Photos emerged online in the early hours of the morning of Malik with a blonde named Lauren Richardson, she has recently denied anything happened although there were suggestive photos that show that maybe something did.

Things take a little bit of a worse turn for Styles however as an Australian model under the name of Hollie Faire has said to have been "charmed and won over" by him.

Speaking to The Sun, Hollie spoke out: "I was in the club with my friends when I saw him, he came over confident as ever and asked to buy me my next drink. When he did, I thanked him and I thought that would be it, but we kept talking as he was really funny. When I asked about his girlfriend, he told me she was out of town, nothing to worry about."

Photos spread like wildfire months ago when Harry Styles and Carrie-Ann Lockhart came out in public as a couple. Ever since they have shown nothing but affection towards one another.

"We got to his hotel, it wasn't far. He snuck me in through the back because he knew there would be paparazzi waiting. When we got to his hotel room there wasn't much talking done, he completely charmed me into thinking he was single. He didn't have any photos of his girlfriend so I assumed they were over."

We have asked Harry's representative and the band's for a comment, we haven't been issued one as of yet.

So what do you think? Let us know at @InsideGossip

Carrie-Ann read the article two hours ago and ever since hasn't moved from the ball position in her bed.

She had a million and one things running through her head. Questions and explicit words just taking up her brain.

At first she thought it was a joke. But when she went online, she was only opening up her scars more. People were commenting 'Poor Carrie-Ann' and 'How could he do this?'. Entertainment tv shows were making it their hot topic and magazines were making it their main story.

She felt like she was constantly in a boat, when she was sad, the boat would start to thrash, but she'd climb the rigging and settle it again.

But now she was completely sinking.

She had to put her phone on silent, the messages and tweets and emails were all too much for her, she couldn't stop them. She even screamed at her phone to stop working for just ten minutes to give her space.

She wanted to throw it into the ocean. The one she was sinking into.

But she wouldn't, and she didn't. She just put it on silent and placed it face down on her set of drawers so she could continue crying into a ball again.

She knew he'd tried to contact her, her sister too. Natalie would have probably called a hundred times and her mother would have sent some type of text.

But she wanted space.

And time.

So she could sink into the ocean.