57

GUYS WATTPAD WAS UNDER MAINTENANCE AND IT WOULDN'T LET ME ON TO POST ANYTHING SO I'M SORRY ABOUT A DELAY IN UPDATE.

ALSO, PEFECT IS CURRENTLY #13 IN FANFICTION!! I'VE NEVER HAD A STORY RANK THAT HIGH SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

THANK YOU.

I'll stop typing so aggressively in capitals now..

I'm going to maybe do a double update as I feel bad that this is so short because it's a filler.. we'll see..

Hope you enjoy this update, comment & vote as always you know the drill..

Es xo.

_____________________________________________

"Carrie-Ann you look absolutely beautiful," Natalie gasped as her best friend met her outside the charity event venue. She had offered to do Carrie-Ann's make-up but she had declined wanting to do it herself.

"You think?" She twirled around in her ball gown, it had been a while since she'd worn anything fancy and forgotten how beautiful she felt in one.

"You're so hot it's depressing."

Carrie-Ann rolled her eyes. "You're ludicrous."

"You should look into marrying royalty – you get to wear those type of dresses constantly."

Carrie-Ann laughed as they walked through the doors, giving a polite thank you to the doormen. "I don't really think I fit in with royalty."

"Well your family are basically Hollywood royalty.."

Carrie-Ann rolled her eyes once again.

_______________________________________________

The event was actually really fun, Carrie-Ann danced and spoke with Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and their friendship group – there were a lot of photos being taken but that was expected with super beautiful supermodels and a Lockhart family member.

When they all sat down for dinner Carrie-Ann was placed next to Natalie and Kendall.

"So what was going on with you and Zayn?" Kendall asked quietly as they tucked into their starters.

"Nothing.. we're just friends, the media made it more than it was." She answered coolly.

Kendall nodded. "Right so nothing more?"

Carrie-Ann shook her head. "He's a good looking guy, anyone with eyes could tell you that.. but no, I would never date the friend of an ex – that's not cool at all."

Carrie-Ann watched Kendall's reaction. "Okay.."

"Do you perhaps.. have a crush?" Carrie-Ann smirked.

Kendall shook her head. "Not me, a friend of mine but she didn't know if you two.."

"I'm single and so is he.. no feelings there whatsoever, tell her to go for it." Carrie-Ann smiled.

"I'll let my friend know," She smiles.

The dinner went smooth, they talked about a lot of things, a lot of photos were taken again and it was time for more dancing and a little bit more wine.

"When do you fly out?" Natalie asks as they wait for their drinks at the bar.

"Tomorrow at 3pm," Carrie-Ann replies. She'd booked her plane to St Barth's, but hadn't told anyone where she was going – just that she wouldn't be reachable for a week.

"You promise to at least let me know when you're there and safe?"

Carrie-Ann sighs, a smile on her face. "I'll give you one text."

Natalie nods. "That's all I want."

Carrie-Ann looked down. "If he.. I don't think he will but if he contacts.. just say I'm away?" She wasn't sure why she was even thinking about Harry but she couldn't help it.

"Of course,"

Carrie-Ann smiles. "Thanks Nat."