66

A/N; only 2 people guessed the plot twist! But that's okay, makes it more exciting!

Sorry it's short but it's a double update!

Enjoy, vote & comment :)

Es xo.

_____________________

Carrie-Ann checked herself one final time in the mirror, it was the day of Amy's baby shower. She hadn't seen much of her sister recently and was looking forward to spending time with her.

Amy was also going to be revealing the sex of the baby by cutting a cake, the inside would be either blue or pink to signify which it will be.

Carrie-Ann had bought her sister a patterned bedroom set for the baby, a beige one as she didn't know the gender. It was a bed cover, cushion cases, a baby changing mat and curtain set that would all match. She also bought her a series of books about babies too.

"You sure you want me to come?" Harry asks slipping on his boots. They were both aware that there would definitely be paparazzi there. There were a few famous people attending the venue, Carrie-Ann was one of the most anticipated guests.

The pair had been together a few weeks now, although they were pictured together they had lay low and avoided answering questions as to whether they're back together or not just to save something for themselves.

"I want you there," She smiles kissing him.

"I only bought her these two jumpers," He frowns.

Shrugging, she added his gifts to hers. "We can say they're all from me and you."

They arrived a little late to the shower but it wasn't mentioned, Amy was glad to finally see her sister after so long.

"It's been so long, I've missed you," Amy smiles hugging her sister. She was a lot bigger now, she was in all maternity wear - she wasn't able to fit into any of her clothes.

"We'll have to catch up, but for now enjoy your shower." Carrie-Ann hands over the presents. "From Harry and I,"

Amy looks to Harry then back again. "You two.. On again?"

Harry and Carrie-Ann both smile at one another.

"On again," Carrie-Ann confirms.

"Thank goodness, she was a miserable mess." Amy jokes with a wink before heading over to some other guests.

Carrie-Ann felt her phone vibrate, someone was trying to call her. Taking out her phone she saw that it was Natalie and instantly declined. She wasn't ready to speak with her just yet.

Natalie: You can ignore me all you want, that's fine. I know you're at Amy's baby shower, have fun while it lasts, you have no idea what that brat is hiding from you.

Pausing to sip her drink Carrie-Ann frowns, showing Harry the message.

"What does she mean?" He asks completely confused too. "And why would she know something you wouldn't?"

"Exactly," Carrie-Ann whispers reading over the text message again and again.

She decided she'd leave it for now, brush it under the carpet. Natalie usually liked to make you think so you react, she just wanted retaliation.

"I'm not going to think into it, she's being ridiculous."

Harry kissed her lips as some old friends of Amy's approached them, wanting to ask Carrie-Ann about her Burberry collab and Harry about, well.. Everything.

____________________

"Before Amy reveals the sex of the baby I would just like to say a few words," Carrie-Ann announces, standing in front of all her friends and family.

"Amy, you were a spoilt witch who liked to always take my things." She joked, Amy looked away, blushing. "You hated me being centre of attention, and would fight for it constantly. But you deserve all the attention, because you're a star. My star." She smiles. "I've watched you grow through this pregnancy, not just physically." She laughs along with the rest of the room. "But as a mother and I just know, that this boy, or girl, will have the happiest life they could ever wish for." Amy wiped her eyes, not wanting anyone to see her crying as Carrie-Ann raised her glass. "To Amy,"

The room repeated: "To Amy."

Carrie-Ann stood, hand locked with Harry's as Amy cut into the cake slowly. She watched as she slid in the divider and pulled some cake away.

Blue.

She was having a nephew.

The cake was blue and Carrie-Ann was going to be having a nephew.