19

Harry couldn't stop looking at Carrie-Ann's bum as she made herself some toast. Her jeans hugging her in all the right places.

She looked over at him and smiled, he smiled down at his muesli.

The two had woken up at around 9, but fooled around between the sheets until 10, Harry had found new spots to touch her and was sure that the bedroom wall now had small indents from the headboard..

She smiled over at him again. "What are you smiling at?"

He shook his head. "You,"

She laughed, placing her toast on her plate and heading over to the table to join him.

The two ate quietly, Carrie-Ann couldn't stop thinking about the morning and Harry couldn't stop thinking about Carrie-Ann in those jeans.

When they finished breakfast Harry wrapped his arms around Carrie-Ann's waist and held her against the counter.

"May I help you?" She smirked, her eyes looking from his eyes to his lips and back again.

He leans forward and kisses her, they kiss for a minute or two, it was soft and gentle, nothing more, nothing less.

When Harry pulls away he smiles down at her.

"Hi,"

She smiles back, her eyes captivating him as usual. "Hi,"

He tucks his hands into the back pockets of her jeans and squeezes slightly. "Ready for our boat trip?"

With her arms around his neck, she plays with his hair. "I'm very excited," She admits.

He leans in again to kiss her, he couldn't get enough in all honesty. "Good,"

Pulling away completely Carrie-Ann pouts but soon realised he does it to answer his phone, he's on it for a short few seconds before he hangs up. "Drivers here,"

She kisses him. "I'll grab my bag,"

He taps her bum playfully. "Okay,"

Carrie-Ann heads upstairs to grab her side bag, she takes her phone off charge - it was Harry's charger, she'd forgotten her international plug so they were having to share, Harry didn't mind though, he liked sharing his things with her.

She saw that she had messages and emails and missed calls but she didn't care. She unlocked her phone wanting to reply to at least Natalie to let her know she was alright, but instead Natalie's message made her swallow hard.

It was a link to an article, Natalie commenting; What a dick! Underneath.

Carrie-Ann opened and was not sure it was a good idea.

"SHE'S REALLY HURT ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON FROM THIS"

So you may or may not know(but you probably do), that the sweetheart couple Carrie-Ann Lockhart and talent manager boyfriend Joel are no longer together.

It was a shock to many as the pair had seemed strong and happy, but sources are saying otherwise. But the sources have all been put to bed now that Joel has spoken out himself.