62

Carrie-Ann was rudely woken up at around 9am the following morning. She had spent all day yesterday hiking alone clearing her head of all things Harry, family and life related.

It did her good, she was able to think and find her feet a little bit.

But back to being rudely woken up from her peaceful slumber.

"What?" She groaned opening her door to a fully dressed Harry Styles.

She wasn't expecting him at all, she had no idea why he was here or why he'd turn up after yesterday's antics.

"Get dressed, I've planned something." He demands walking into her room.

She shakes her head confused, as if she's in some weird dream. "Erm.. What?"

"I've planned something for us to do, get dressed."

"You are aware that yesterday happened.. Right?"

He rolls his eyes. "Yes, now get dressed."

She followed his instructions and put on some leggings and a vest top with converse. "I'm very confused right now,"

He smiles. "Just trust me,"

______________________

"Oh, my god." Carrie-Ann gasped as their jeep pulled up to the open field.

Harry hopped out, offering his hand to Carrie-Ann who took it and jumped down.

He lead her over to the lady who was waiting with two horses.

"Hi," She smiled. "I'm Clare,"

Carrie-Ann shook her hand. "Carrie-Ann, lovely to meet you," She spoke stroking the horse to her right.

"The gear you need is all down there laid out on the mat," She informed.

Harry and Carrie-Ann put on their riding wear, quickly heading back over to Clare.

"This is Clara Lee," Clare smiles stroking the beautiful black horse to her right. "This is your horse," She hands her reigns to Carrie-Ann who strokes the beauty before hoisting herself up as if it was her second nature.

"And this is Hattie Storm, like you requested." Clare winks at Harry who smiles knowingly, taking the reigns and slowly getting up onto the horse making Carrie-Ann laugh as she watches him.

_______________________

The two rode for quite a while, both following each other's path, Harry mainly lead the way but Carrie-Ann also knew the island and her way around.

They stopped at a mountain side for a rest, the horses drank as they ate snacks Harry had brought with him.

"Thank you, for this.. It's very unexpected of someone who was told what you were told yesterday," Carrie-Ann smiles sheepishly.

Harry shrugs. "I told you I'll fight for you, you love horse riding, you said so yourself so why not do it together?"

She looks out to the sea. "Thank you,"

"Did you notice their names?"

She frowns eating a grape. "What about them?"

"Clara Lee, CL, Caz Lockhart, CL. Hattie Storm-"

"Harry Styles, HS." Carrie-Ann finishes. "You're the cutest," She laughs shaking her head. "You do all this and here I am acting like a brat."

He shuffles a little closer to her. "You're my brat,"

She nudges him with her shoulder, their eyes locked on one another. She wanted to lean in, and she wasn't sure why she didn't.

"Shall we go ride some more?" He asks standing up and holding his arms out for her to get up.

She jumps up, and wraps her arms around his neck. "Thank you," She whispers.

"You're welcome," He whispers back, his arms tight around her waist.

She felt so peaceful here on this mountain side, in his arms. Just the ocean and their heartbeats as their sound.

"Let's go ride," he smiles watching her hop back up onto Clara again.

_______________________

"So," Harry starts, they had found a hammock to chill in after their horse riding morning.

"So," Carrie-Ann repeats.

"I know we aren't together or anything and I don't know if that's what you want., I was hoping this morning would change things, maybe? Maybe not.. I don't know, but I was hoping that when we're back in LA I could take you on a dinner date?"

She looks at him, eyes completely lit up. "Sure, yes.. I'd love that. Maybe baby steps is what we need, nothing too in each other's faces."

He nods. "Dinner date it is,"

She could see a line of paparazzi taking photo after photo of them simply laying in the hammock together but she couldn't care less. She needed Harry in her life, and they were taking baby steps. "Perfect." She replied.

____________________________

A/N:

This whole Hendall in a yacht messed with my head like how did this happen ahahahhahahah

If Hendall are spotted horse riding after this I'm suing

Btw I'm not Kendall like people kept asking, if I was do you think I'd be on wattpad? I would be out there clinging onto Harry Styles' ankle whilst shooting vogue girl bye

So yes, I'm just boring Esmèe from London who is a boring student with a boring life in a boring house on a boring street

Right ok I need to go bed it's like 2am and I'm catching a train back to my home town(Nottingham, if you've ever heard of it..) tomorrow at like 9am good luck me hahahha

Vote & comment pls

Es xo