Last Chapter.

A/N: Yes, it's the final chapter BUT I'll be uploading the prologue to imperfect so make sure you go and show that some love! :)

Enjoy...

__________________________

Carrie-Ann felt nervous, she always did before social events. She was never great with them.

She had spent the past week making sure her birthday was all set up - guests, food, drink, music. Everything. She has planned it all and she kind of enjoyed it too.

"You look beautiful," Harry smiles kissing her, he looked handsome too.

"You look very handsome," She answered standing on her toes to kiss him once more.

"I actually have one more present for you,"

She frowned. "You already gave them to me at breakfast."

He had bought her some new headphones, she had been meaning to buy some for so long but hadn't gotten round to it, he also bought her some heels - she was wearing them tonight, a photo of the two of them in a really cute frame and a customized pajama set with 'I love Harry Styles' on them.

"They were all okay, but this is the one I've been wanting to give to you all day,"

She sat beside him on her bed, careful not to crease her skirt.

He took out a box from his pocket and she could feel the air practically escaping her.

"Don't panic," He laughs, seeing her face pale. "I'm not asking you to marry me, not yet anyway." He opened the box to a beautiful ring, one of the most beautiful rings she's ever seen in her life. The other most beautiful ring she'd ever seen was her mothers.

"I don't know what to say," She breathes.

"It was my grandmothers." He replies. "She gave it to me before she passed away, made me promise to never give it to anyone I wasn't sure of. But I'm very sure about you, about us. I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm asking you to wear this and promise me that one day, when we're both ready you'll agree to marry me."

She looked from the ring to him back to the ring. "I've got a lot to live up to,"

He laughs. "I think you'll do just fine.. What do you say?"

"I say I'd be stupid not to," She shakes her head, her smile as wide as it can possibly go. "I'd love to Harry,"

He places the ring on her middle finger. "I got it expanded so you can wear it on this finger, if you wore it on your ring finger it would just spark rumors, but when we are engaged we can downsize it."

She kisses him. "I love you," It was the first time she'd said it since before the split, but she felt it. She felt love, she was in love with him, completely and totally.

Do you ever feel so in love you could dance on tables and scream from the rooftops? That's how she felt right now. That's how Harry made her feel, he made her feel perfect.

"Come on future Mrs Styles, let's go celebrate your birthday."

__________________________________

Carrie-Ann had stood at the door for quite a while, being the perfect host greeting her guests. When she could finally leave she found Harry who already had some champagne waiting for her. He was stood with Liam, Louis and Niall.

"Hi boys, thanks for coming." Carrie-Ann chats confidently, she had always felt a little shy around them but tonight she figured she may as well be as confident as she was pretending to be.