10

• Warning: Sexual language •

Every gossip column and magazine was talking about Carrie-Ann. And her sister of course. Simply because they met up earlier this somehow became a news story.

H: where are you?

Carrie-Ann sighed. It had been nearly three hours since she left. She knew the right thing would be to go back to LA, but in the past two weeks how many times has she done the right thing?

Instead she took the suite a floor above Harry's.

CA: here

H: don't play games Caz

CA: ...

H: where are you? Are you safe?

She felt bad that he was worrying about her.

CA: suite 1107

Within minutes he was there knocking at her door, and when she opened it he walked straight in and kissed her. She kissed him back, slamming the door shut with her foot.

His hands were in her hair, her arms around his neck. She couldn't control any inch of her body.

She was completely his.

Falling onto the bed they continued to kiss, slower this time, passionately and controlled.

Carrie-Ann helped Harry take off his shirt and he helped her with her jumper.

They were a kissing mess.

"You're no good for me," She whispered as he moved himself to somehow look down at her.

He leaned in and kissed her. "You're perfect for me," He whispered back.

Taking off her jeans Carrie-Ann should have stopped right then and there what she was doing, but she didn't.

With his fingers inside her she couldn't think, speak or for a few seconds breathe. She wasn't Carrie-Ann Lockhart the famous for nothing it-girl, or Joel's girlfriend or anyone.

She was his.

She had just taken off Harry's boxers when her phone rang.

"Ignore it," She breathed kissing him again.

But when her phone rang for the fourth time Harry gave up knowing he couldn't. "Answer it," He sat up. "Please,"

She moved the covers to hide herself as she instantly felt sick at the sight of Joel's name.

"Hello?" She was hesitant to answer.

"Babe! I'm in New York, where are you?"

Harry's entire body stiffened as her mouth ran dry.

"..What?"

"You text me to say you're in New York so I rearranged some work stuff so I could fly out to you,"