38

A/N: This chapter could be triggering as it discusses physical abuse, if you're not comfortable then don't read. 

Hope you enjoy, and read on as Amy's story thickens..

Comment & Vote :-)

Es xo.

************************

"..How is she?" Harry asked as he and Carrie-Ann face timed. She was sat in her kitchen eating whilst he lay in bed, he had the day off tomorrow so instead of going out he decided to spend his evening talking to Carrie-Ann.

"She's okay,"

Amy had been with Carrie-Ann for three days now. She had actually enjoyed having company around the house, even though she wasn't much company. She more or less stayed in bed apart from bathing and eating. She wouldn't talk much, but Carrie-Ann was happy to be there when she did need something, she wasn't the type to push, as long as Amy was safe and happy in bed then Carrie-Ann would let her rest.

"Is she keeping it?"

Carrie-Ann spoons another mouthful of soup into her mouth, some dribbling down her lip making Harry laugh.

"You are so attractive," He teases watching her wipe it with her sleeve.

"You tease now, but you don't know what I'm wearing underneath." Carrie-Ann smirks watching his leave his face.

"Don't Caz," he closes his eyes.

"I'm just saying." She smiles proudly.

"Is she keeping it?"

She nods. "Yeah, and I'm proud of her. If she wants to keep it then she has the right to."

He smiles. "Would you?"

She frowns. "Would I what?"

"Keep a baby?"

"Now or at nineteen?"

"Now,"

Carrie-Ann felt a little anxious, was he hinting or..

"Yeah, I'd be petrified though and I don't want to be in the scenario for quite some time. But yes, I would."

"Do you want children some day?" He asks.

"Of course," She smiles.

"With me?"

She was completely caught off-guard, was he thinking about having a family with her? They hadn't been together for very long, five months isn't a long time, not in Carrie-Ann's world, plus they hadn't even said I love you yet.

"Who knows what the future holds." She answers diplomatically. "I can't speak for my future self,"

He looks disappointed and she hates that she caused him to look so sad, but what could she do or say? If she were to say yes and it didn't work out.. Then what? She can't rely on promises, she's learnt that the hard way.

She was only looking after her heart.

"How long is Amy there for?" He was quick to move on, not letting the fact that she didn't even answer his question properly ruin his mood.