37

- One Week Later -

Carrie-Ann wasn't too sure as to why her sister had demanded she headed over to her apartment before their lunch with their mother later, but she went anyway. That's the thing with Carrie-Ann and Amy, they don't always see eye to eye, or get on the best but if the other needs the other sister, they're always there for each other.

Carrie-Ann hadn't been back in LA too long so she was still getting used to time etc, but she was coping. 

She smiled hugging her sister as she opened her door. "You look pretty," She compliments.

"Thank you, you too." Amy replies and she actually sounds sincere.. Something was wrong, Amy always talked about herself.

Carrie-Ann placed her bag on the seat beside her as she sat at the island. "So what's up? Why did you call me over?"

"Water?" Amy asks politely, avoiding eye contact with her sister.

Carrie-Ann frowned. "What have you done, Amy?"

Amy sighs setting down two glasses of water. "I'm in a mess, Carrie."

She sips her water. "What kind of mess?"

Amy runs her fingers through her hair dramatically. "I'm pregnant,"

It was a good thing Carrie-Ann had finished drinking because otherwise she would have spat it everywhere. "What?"

Did she just say that? Did she really just say she was pregnant?

"I know,"

"By how much?"

"Five weeks,"

Carrie-Ann was surprisingly calm, she had no idea how because her head was going crazy.

"You're nineteen, Amy."

"I know, I can't believe it. What the hell am I going to do?"

Carrie-Ann shakes her head. "I don't know,"

"I'm a model, my face, my body is my career, I model for Burberry and Chanel. I can't model with a fat body."

"Well, there's always.."

Amy shook her head. "I'm not doing that, I'm not killing a child."

Carrie-Ann didn't want to suggest it but she wanted Amy to know her options. "You want to keep it?" This scared Carrie-Ann, Amy wasn't exactly the type of person she'd label 'motherly'.

"Yes," Amy breathes. "I do, I'm just.. Scared, really scared."

Carrie-Ann understood that, she'd be scared now at her age of twenty one never mind nineteen.

"Well, I'll support you, obviously. Who else have you told?"

Amy shakes her head. "No one, I'm too scared to, I don't trust anyone."

Carrie-Ann looked over at her tearful sister, she could see the old Amy. The Amy she grew up close with. "I'm happy you came to me and that you trust me."