47

A/N: You guys honestly give me life! I love you!

>> it's a short chapter, sorry, but yay for double update <<

Comment/Vote as always you crazy lot. Nearly 100k reads ~ can you believe that?! I can't even believe this book has more than 50k hahaha. Surreal.

Es xo.

_____________________

Carrie-Ann had kissed Harry goodbye at the airport. He held her and told her he loved her, but she heard the sadness in his voice.

This was their last embrace for a while. He'd be going on tour again, and with their break there was no certainty when they'd see one another again. It would be soon, she didn't want to end things. But she knew by the look he gave her, that this was kind of the beginning of the end.

Whatever that may mean.

When she landed in sunny LA her mood was immediately lifted. She was glad to see some sun and the beach.

She spent her day trying to fight jetlag, drinking fresh juices and reading in her garden. She never hung out in her garden and she came to realise she wasn't prepared yet to face the computer so she neglected all social media and Internet tasks and read.

Later on in the day when the jetlag really started to kick in, she made herself some food and checked her phone.

She had a text from Harry.

Hiii. Hope your flight was okay and you're home safe. Love you .xxx

She swallowed replying to his message.

Flight was fine thank you, now just battling the jetlag, but I'll push through. Love you too xx

She smiled slightly before checking her food. She missed him terribly, but she was hoping time apart and a bit of space from each other would do them good. They just needed to breathe, what's so wrong with that?

_____________________

"..So you've broken up?"

Carrie-Ann rolled her eyes at her sister. "No Amy, not broken up. We're just having time apart."

Amy didn't have a big bump yet, but she did have a little something. Carrie-Ann found it extremely adorable.

"When are you going to get back together?"

"We're still together." Carrie-Ann groaned. "We just need space,"

"So you're sleeping with other people or.."

"No," She shakes her head. "Just.. I'm living here, he's living in London for a little bit."

"I think that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard but okay,"

Carrie-Ann huffs. "Whatever. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, starting to crave everything in sight."

"Have you spoken to mum?"

Amy nods. "It was quite awkward,"

Carrie-Ann sighs, "She'll come round."

______________________

Although they were on a break, Carrie-Ann couldn't help but accept Harry's offer to FaceTime. Plus it was a distraction from sleep which she shouldn't be doing yet thanks to jetlag.

"How you doing?" He asks, a small smile on his face.

"I'm doing good. It's nice to be back, get some sun."

"I'm sure it is, the house is quiet."

"Mine too," She replies.

"I fly to America a week today,"

She nods. "Okay,"

"So we can take this time apart, then when I'm in LA, meet again? I'm in LA in about two or so weeks."

"What if I miss you before then?"

"Then you just call me when you need me, we aren't breaking up, we don't even need to do this break if you don't want to."

She swallows almost about to announce that they shouldn't do this. But she was the one who suggested it, therefore she wanted to go through with it.

"It'll do us good, we can both breathe."

"Yeah," He coughs into his fist. "Okay,"

"I love you Harry,"

"I love you too, Carrie-Ann." He replies.

"You know I love you though, don't you?"

He nods.

"What you said the other night hurt me." She admits. "I don't want you to ever think I'd hurt you that way."

"We all say things when we're angry,"

She shakes her head. "You meant it Harry, I know you did."

He was silent.

"And that's what hurts, that's why I need this time to just breathe. Just take some time out because if you think I would do that then.." She trails off.

"Then, what?" He asks curiously.

"Then maybe I'm not the girl for you,"

He swallows hard. "You're thinking too much into it Carrie-Ann, you're the only woman on this planet I love and want in my life, okay? Go and get some sleep, we'll talk whenever but remember this break can be called off when you want. Okay?"

She nods biting her lip. "Yeah,"

"I love you Caz,"

She smiles at the nickname blowing him a kiss through the screen. "I love you too, Harry."