58

DOUBLE UPDATE - YOU'RE WELCOME.

I think some of you will love me a whole lot more(maybe) after this chapter..

Thank you for the love, you're all amazing.

I never promo my twitter but it's: readyforharry_ if you want to follow me(I mainly retweet funny/cute/sad/life changing/emotional things that all relate to 1D)..

ENJOY.
Oh, and comment & vote maybe?

Es xo.

_______________________________________________________

Carrie-Ann landed in St Barths early afternoon but her body felt like it was night time, she didn't do much with her afternoon  - she was far too tired. She simply unpacked, changed into some thinner clothing and took a walk along the beach before returning to her room at 7pm and falling straight to sleep - her body gave up trying to fight it.

_______________________________

She was in the most expensive resort on the island, she felt grateful that she was able to stay in such a beautiful place. She woke the following morning at a ridiculous time but she was able to take photos of the sun rise and really take in her surroundings.

She changed into her swimsuit for breakfast, putting on some shorts and sandals too. Although she was in her own little villa the breakfast was being held in the main area.

She sat at breakfast with her book, she felt it was a perfect time to catch up on her reading she had zero time for back home. She sipped her green tea as the waitress gave her some toast. Carrie-Ann thanked her with a kind smile, the waitress looked a little shocked that she said anything at all, Carrie-Ann figured that in such an exclusive place like this only the most rich and famous people would stay and with that comes arrogance and rudeness.

Carrie-Ann almost spat her tea out when she saw him walk out of the double doors and onto the terrace for breakfast.

When he saw her he thought his heart stopped - just like it always did when he saw her.

He approached her table, he seemed shy but calm. Comfortable.

"Carrie-Ann,"

She smiles sheepishly. "Harry,"

"Mind if I join you?" He asks pointing to the seat opposite her.

Did she mind?

She swallowed her tea. "Feel free," She offered, she wasn't exactly sure why, how was this going to go? What was she expecting from this? Was she expecting anything at all?

Harry ordered a detox tea as well as a banana smoothie.

"Detoxing again?" She asked, she felt that was a good conversation opener.

He nodded. "I always like to do it when I'm off the road, being on the road means you eat a lot of junk so when I have me time I like to just.. relax, look after my body." He rambled, he cringed at how much he talked.

"I tell myself I need to do it.. but I never do," Carrie-Ann chuckles.

"Yeah, it's good."

"I never got to thank you for the chocolates, and the bear. It was really sweet and thoughtful of you, thank you."

He smiled, proud of the gesture. "You're welcome,"

"So what are you doing here?" She butters some toast, she wasn't sure if she was doing it to eat or whether she was just doing it as a distraction so she didn't have to look at him.