~3~

Harry was striding out from Pretty and down the busy, cold streets of New York. His hands were in his long coat and he was sure to be careful not to shove people out of the way even though he really wanted to push everyone aside.

It was around mid-day. Harry was just getting off work. He decided that a nice trip to the coffee shop that was just a little farther down from the Pretty store would be a great way to end a day before heading home. As he made his way throughout the street, it started to lightly snow. Harry hurried along, finally arriving to the nice coffee shop.

He entered, the warmness and the smell of coffee hitting him instantly. The coffee shop had a beautiful interior design. The lights were dimly lit and everything was just so beautiful. Harry loved it here. He went up to the counter and just ordered coffee.

While he waited for his coffee, he took out his phone to check his notifications. He had some messages from Lacy, informing him of work related topics. Then there was Liam who said he would drop by some time later this week.

Harry turned off his phone, stuffing it into his pocket. The worker called out his order and Harry went to claim his coffee. Once he had it, he decided to sit near the back where there were leather couches against the wall along with tables and chairs.

Some fifteen minutes later, someone sat down in front of him. Harry was busy looking at his phone but he saw someone sit down from the corner of his eye. He looked up shocked to see who was sitting in front of him. "Niall?"

"So, you do remember me?" Niall gave a lopsided grin. He honestly hoped Harry would actually remember him. Niall still doesn't know what kind of effect he has on him. Whether it is good or bad. All he knows is that Harry is a bit shy.

A light rosy pink color appeared on Harry's cheeks. "Yeah. I d—. . . uh, I do remember you."

"I'm sorry, this is so sudden. Am I bothering you? Because I could leave," Niall offered, ready to get up. Harry shook his head and subconsciously placed his hand on the table in front of Niall as a sign to get him to stay.

Niall relaxed in his seat, sweetly smiling at Harry. Harry slowly leaned back against his seat, wrapping his hands around his coffee cup and looking towards the window in shyness.

"Did you just get off of work or are you on break?" Niall asked, wanting to start a conversation with the beautiful man in front of him. Since the first time he saw Harry, he had his odd, strong interest towards him. It was hard to describe. It was almost like a crush. But they were young adults, crushes are something for pre-teens and teens.

Harry looked down at his cup, giving a small smile that was directed to Niall but he was too shy to look at him at the moment. "I'm just getting off of work. My hours got shortened."

"Why is that?"

"Since the holidays are coming up, the company doesn't want to overwork their employees so they shorten our hours but still give us full pay because we still have to deal with the hourly rushes at the store," Harry met Niall's eyes once during that whole explanation. Niall smiled at Harry. He listened and watched closely to everything. To how his lips moved, the sound of his lovely voice, and how responsible Harry seemed to be with his work.

"I see. Is it tiring?" Niall asked.

Harry shrugged, taking a small sip from his coffee cup. "I guess it is but in the middle of so much going on, you can barely have time to think about it."

"Are you the only guy working there? Since the store mostly aims towards the female side, it seemed a bit surprising to see guys work there."

"No, I'm not the only guy there," Harry chuckled, his dimples making an appearance. "There are a few other guys working different shifts. We help with what the female workers would regularly help with. Often we help with heavier stuff. As in setting up posters, loading shipments, and you know, things like that."

Niall has been smiling the whole time, his elbow placed on the table and his hand holding his chin. He liked seeing the man in front of him. . . doing stuff. Anything really. Niall just wants to keep admiring his master piece in front of him forever.

"What about you?" Harry questioned in the middle of Niall's thoughts. His voice was so small and innocent. It made Niall feel something deep in his chest. "What do you work in?"

"Business, you could say. I'm currently helping out with my dad's company here in New York. The company works in the photography business. We are always in high demand and the business is pretty successful," Niall takes a break to drink his coffee that was now starting to get cold.

Harry couldn't deny that he was indeed impressed. "Wow, you must work with really good companies."

Niall shrugged, not seeming to care much about his work. "We do. Occasionally we get to work with famous celebrities."

"Have you met any?" Harry was now looking directly at Niall with a brighter smile on his lips. Niall looked at Harry and rose his eyebrow. He grinned and shook his head, leaning against his chair. "Are we getting that personal now?"

"Oh come on, that's not even personal! It should be something you should be excited to share," Harry laughed, his dimples deepening and Niall glanced at them, not wanting to be obvious. Especially now since Harry seemed to have warmed up to him.

"Well, alright. Okay you got me. Not to brag much or anything. . ." Niall trailed off, loving how Harry had now leaned in, smiling widely and awaiting for an amazing story. "-but I'm still not telling you."

Harry's smile turned into an adorable pout. Niall had to look away or else he wouldn't be able to control himself. He took a large sip from his coffee. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

"That's not fair you know!" Harry continued to lightly laugh. Niall looked at him to grin. He wanted to stay here forever and talk to Harry. He wanted to get to know Harry, to know every quirk and habit of his. He took out his phone, unlocking it to look at his new recent message.

It was from his girlfriend, Melissa.

Niall suddenly felt a wrongly feeling hit him. He knew it was wrong. It was wrong to think about Harry the way he was thinking about him right now. To admire him the way he never admired anyone else. Harry couldn't help being utterly beautiful, but it was still wrong. Niall was in a relationship and he couldn't be unfaithful.

The message was just Melissa asking where he was. Niall turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket. As much as he didn't want to leave, he knew he had to.

"This was nice, Harry. I hope we can do this again, I would really love to know more about you," Niall said, getting up and fixing his coat. Harry looked up at him and smiled. He smiled so beautifully that it stabbed Niall right in the heart. He wanted to do so many things that would be so wrong at the moment.

"I would like that too. You should stop again at the store, preferably a Monday or Tuesday when the store isn't packed," Harry's eyes looked at the window, seeing that it had starting to snow more again.

While Harry was distracted, Niall glanced down at Harry's hand, which was softly on top of the table. He wanted to intertwined his hands with Harry's, to see how they would feel, if they would fit.

"Yeah, I will," Niall said. "Goodbye Harry. Stay safe."

Harry watched Niall leave the coffee shop. He watched him leave, fade away into the distance. Harry stayed at the coffee house a bit longer, finishing his coffee.

After he finished his coffee, Harry threw it away and just stood there, liking the way he had a good conversation with Niall.

He smiled and walked out of the coffee shop.

~

Hii! Sorry for not updating this story but once I saw that there has been so many comments posted, I was like 'I need to update!!'

I apologize in advance because I lack knowledge in photography so I won't get into much detail about that.

I'm really excited for this story! I hope you are too.

Dedication to @underwears for their comments :D

Love you all!

-Skyxo