~6~

Harry was finishing putting on his coat when he ran into Niall outside Pretty. It was a Thursday evening, the sun was setting and Harry honestly didn't expect to see Niall waiting for him.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Niall immediately asked, not even greeting Harry beforehand.

Harry thought back of Liam's invite to going to a club tonight with some friends. Harry loved Liam as much as you can love a best friend but he truly didn't want to go to a club tonight. Especially on a Thursday night.

"No. . . not really," Harry smiled.

Niall grinned, "Great, let's go."

Niall grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him along. They walked down the crowded side walk until they reached the next street. Niall unlocked his clean, expensive car and opened the door for Harry. Harry was trying to process everything that was happening as he got inside the car.

Niall climbed in the driver's seat and started his car to get on the road. Harry took out his phone and sent a quick text to Liam, informing him that something came up and that he wasn't going to be able to make it back for their club night.

When the sun had set and night arose, Niall took Harry to Central park.

There was a small festival happening at the park. Lights were hung on the trees, calming music played, some activities were set up and people walked around, enjoying themselves.

"No way," Harry breathed out, looking around at how beautiful the park looked. "I didn't know there was a festival going on here."

"Then you, my friend," Niall said, poking Harry's cheek. "—are missing out."

Harry grinned. Niall tugged Harry by his wrist to the first booth in which they had to try and pop the various balloons that were stuck on a board with darts.

Unfortunately, both of them were incredibly uncoordinated when throwing the darts. Harry laughed their loss away and looked around, another booth catching his eye.

He pulled Niall towards it. And soon, they went to another booth, and another, and another.

As they walked around happily, both giggling and laughing, they found a photo booth at a secluded section of the festival. Niall looked at Harry and smiled cheekily before pulling Harry inside.

Harry—startled by the sudden action—stumbled inside. Niall fell against the seat of the photo booth with Harry on top of him. He felt his cheeks heat up as Harry looked down at him with wide, innocent eyes.

Not wanting to make the situation awkward, Niall laughed, making Harry hide his face in the crook of his neck while giggling.

Harry soon got off Niall and leaned against the seat. Niall put in coins for the machine. The screen had lit up brightly, practically blinding the two. A robot voice began talking, showing them a few instructions on how the photo booth worked.

Niall and Harry sat patiently until the machine began counting down for the first photo. The two glanced at each other at the same time, not quite sure how to pose for the first picture. Unfortunately, the machine clicked when they both turned to stare at each other.

"Well, at least we now know we can never be good models," Harry joked. Niall laughed and the machine clicked.

The third photo, Niall began to tickle Harry.

The fourth photo, Harry made a silly face and Niall did the same.

The fifth photo, Niall stared at the camera smiling, that was until Harry kissed his cheek.