~41~

Harry popped his head out from underneath the thick, silky soft sheets on the bed. He looked around, strands of hair falling forward on his forehead. Harry finally managed to clearly see the room Niall was staying in. It was big and had an expensive touch to it. Similar to his room in New York. 

The only difference was that his apartment in New York had more of a home-y touch. Niall's touch. The apartment Harry was in showed no signs of messiness or unorganized clutter on the dresser. The room he was in was more neat and organized. 

Harry pushed himself up on his hands, as he found himself laying on his stomach. Niall seemed to be mysteriously missing from the bed. Harry turned himself around and sat up, pushing his curls out of his face. He immediately spotted his luggage by the doorway of the room. 

Niall was kind enough to bring his luggage in. 

Harry remembers leaving it by the entrance of the apartment and forgetting about it afterwards. Actually, he forgot about almost everything after that. All of his problems and worries. All he could think about was Niall. 

Harry grinned at last night's memories as he shuffled out of bed. He grabbed his luggage and unzipped it, looking for clothes to dress in. He was lucky enough to find the bathroom inside the room, that way he wouldn't be wandering around the apartment looking lost. 

He took a quick, warm shower before getting out and drying himself. He put on his clothes - a long sleeve and sweatpants. Harry tried to tamed his wet hair but it really wasn't working out for him. He managed to dry it enough with the hotel towel so it wouldn't start dripping on his back and wetting his shirt. 

He walked out of the bathroom and took a deep breath. He walked towards the room's door and gripped it tightly before walking out. Harry heard the faint sound of the TV in the living room and walked towards it. 

When he got there, no one was in the living room. 

But there was a smell in the air. A really really good smell.

 It was food. 

Harry started walking towards the kitchen but before he could step into the kitchen section, a pair of arms ran down from his shoulders around his waist, making Harry gasp in surprise. 

"Niall!" Harry exclaimed, his heart speeding up at the sudden gesture. 

"Did I scare ya?" Niall murmured into Harry's ear before placing a kiss on Harry's cheek and starting down his neck.  Harry leaned his head to the side to let Niall have more access, biting his lip so he wouldn't start moaning. 

Harry quickly turned around in Niall's arms and placed his hands on Niall's cheeks. 

"Don't scare me like that. I could have died and then what would you do? Hide my body? Unless you have a thing for corpses. . . which would be creepy," Harry grinned, bringing their foreheads together. Niall threw his head back in laughter. 

"Oh god, that is disgusting," Niall cringed, shaking his head. He gave Harry and kiss before letting him go get the breakfast he got for both of them. Niall knew of a breakfast place nearby and decided to get some food the moment he woke up.

"This smells really good," Harry confessed, taking his plate to the living room. Niall soon followed after him, bringing his own plate and going back for some orange juice. They sat close together in the middle of the couch, not leaving a single space between them. 

They ate their food and watched the TV. They made some comments here and there about the show they were watching until eventually they finished their breakfast. Harry cleaned up, telling Niall to sit down because he was the one that brought the food and it wouldn't be fair to give him all the work. Even if it was something as simple as breakfast.