EPILOGUE

Harry rolled over to the other side of the bed expecting to be met by another body. He bumped into Niall, his boyfriend, who was still in a deep sleep. Lifting himself up, Harry pushed his messy hair out of his face to smile down at Niall. It's been some time since Harry basically moved in with Niall after Louis and Liam had to go to Brazil for a few months for work-related stuff. It was nice that they got stuck on the same project together and it was also good that Harry could leave his apartment without having to feel bad about leaving Liam alone. 

Harry got up from the bed with a yawn and walked straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth and throw water in his face to fully wake up. When he was done, he made his way to the kitchen and started getting out the ingredients to make pancakes for breakfast. 

Niall's apartment hasn't had any drastic changes since Harry moved in. It was still the same except with a few more extra things and little touches Harry added. Niall has claimed that he loved seeing Harry's things mixed with his own, like when he opens the cabinets and sees Harry's mugs with Niall's. 

Harry thought it was sappy but he couldn't lie that he found it cute nonetheless. It was just one of those things about Niall being a hopeless romantic. 

Niall had awakened before Harry could finish making breakfast. He had quietly come out of the room and snuck up upon Harry when Harry was putting the pancake mix into the pan. Niall placed his hands on Harry's waist and said very suddenly, "Boo!"

Harry screamed, almost dropping the bowl with the pancake mix in it. Bits of it spilled onto the floor. Niall laughed. 

"I hate you," Harry said, turning around to check on the pancake. "It wasn't that funny."

"Are you okay?" Niall asked between laughs.

"I could've burned myself," Harry stated. 

"Aw, but you didn't," Niall got to cleaning up the spilled pancake mix on the floor. Harry finished making breakfast afterwards as Niall set out the plates and glass cups. 

"You're the best babe," Niall said as he hugged Harry from behind and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek. Harry grinned and Niall gave him another cheek kiss on one of his dimples. 

"Alright, alright, go kiss your pancakes," Harry chuckled. 

"But you're so much better," Niall's lips mumbled against Harry's neck. 

"The pancakes are gonna get cold," Harry pinched Niall's arm. 

"Ow! Okay, okay."

-x-

"Harry? Babe!"

"What?" Niall heard Harry call out from somewhere in the apartment. Niall was standing beside the windows looking down on the streets of New York. About a month ago he had seen an advertisement  for an event happening in New York and Niall decided to plan something very special for Harry. 

"What's wrong?" Harry came into the living room, a concerned expression on his face as he wiped his wet hands on his pants. 

"Go get ready. We're going out," Niall said, walking to Harry and putting his hands on Harry's shoulders. Harry was already asking questions as Niall leaned forward to press a kiss on Harry's forehead. 

"It's a surprise. Now go get ready," Niall smiled, turning Harry around and giving him a small smack on his ass. Harry jumped at the sudden action, turning his head around to give a playful glare at Niall. 

Knowing he probably won't be getting any answers soon enough, Harry decided to go get ready for his surprise with Niall. 

-x-