~11~

The sun had set and the night arose. Everything seemed so calm, especially from a rooftop of a very tall building. It was almost perfect. 

Until the clicking of heels was heard on the marble floors of the lobby. 

Melissa took off her hat and put her phone in her bag. She walked up to the lobby where she stared down at the familiar girl working at the front desk. She never really bothered to learn her name since there was no point. The girl didn't matter to her.

"Is Niall here?" Melissa asked, taking a look around the quiet lobby. She enjoyed the theme, it was cute. Although, she felt it could be better. More elegant you could say. 

"He's currently having a visitor. I'm not sure who the visitor was but Niall seems to know him well," The receptionist said. Melissa hummed, tapping her chin. She didn't want to interrupt any important meetings going on. 

"Alright can you-" Melissa was stopped short when the elevator came down and the doors slid open.

Louis sauntered back into the lobby, catching sight of Melissa and almost immediately glaring at her. It was no surprise that Louis would find her here. He also came to look for Niall but he was told that Niall was currently busy. 

"He's busy right now and I'm sure he wouldn't want to have any," Louis took a look at Melissa. "-rude disturbances." 

"You would know," Melissa said before she walked out of the building angrily. It irked her that Louis could rile her up so easily. Louis, on the other hand, he shrugged. He couldn't care less for what Melissa said of him. 

Louis also walked out of the building, disappointed that his best friend was busy. He was thinking of maybe having a lads' night out but it seems those plans will be postponed for now. 

Melissa and Louis were both unaware that Niall was at the very top of the building. . .

. . .with Harry. 

-x-

"Stop dazing off," Liam spoke, snapping his fingers in front of Harry's face. Harry leaned back, the snapping getting him by surprise. 

"What? Oh sorry. I was just thinking," Harry explained. He took a quick bite of his breakfast. He has been neglecting it for who knows how long at the moment. It was a bit cold by then.

"You usually don't blush when you think, Harry," Liam pointed out.

Harry looked away, trying to hide a smile. Liam was confused by Harry's behavior but it didn't take long for it all to click in his head. He slowly gasped when it hit him and Harry continued eating, avoiding Liam's eyes. 

"Harry," Liam teasingly smiled, dragging out Harry's name. "Who are you thinking of? This person must be important since the thought of this person makes you blush. Who is it? Is it someone I know?"

"Liam," Harry whined between Liam's many questions. He wanted to tell Liam, he really did. But that was until he was sure of what was going between Niall and him. At the moment, everything is still falling into place. They still aren't sure of where this is going. 

But deep in Harry's thoughts, he knew exactly where this could lead to.

"How long have you been hiding this from me?" Liam was excited. It's been some time since Harry dated. He was happy for his best friend. Really happy. It was about time Harry found someone again. 

"Liam, its nothing, really. He's just a friend. I don't even know if he likes me," Harry tried to tell Liam. It was true, Niall was a friend at the moment and he wasn't sure if Niall even liked him. But Harry also wasn't stupid. The signs were there. Loud and clear.