~34~

Niall had gotten up early the next day. He tried to carefully slip away from his hold on Harry. Harry was peacefully sleeping, his hair a fluffy mess on the bed and his body delicately laid on the mattress. Niall smiled. He wanted to wake up to that sight everyday.

Niall quickly found a note and a pen, writing a note for Harry for when he woke up. Afterwards, Niall grabbed his ruined suit and his other few things he brought before looking through Louis' jacket which was laid in the couch in the living room. 

He got hold of Louis' keys and quietly slipped out the door. 

-x-

It wasn't long until Niall arrived at his place. 

He had hoped no one would see him. His hair was a mess and he was only wearing the clothes Harry let him borrow from yesterday. Basically he looked like a tired mess who gave off a hungover vibe once you saw the suit clutched in Niall's hand. 

Niall opened the door to his apartment, seeing complete darkness at first. He went inside the cold place and shut the door behind him, throwing the things to the side. He turned on the lights and fixed his shirt as he turned around. 

His almost had a heart attack at the sight of Melissa sitting in a kitchen table chair in the center of the room. Her arms were crossed and she had a very angry expression laid upon on face. Her expression soon turned rather more dark and pissed. 

"I-" Niall looked around, wondering if this parents were here too. 

Melissa got up, her heels stomping angrily against the wooden floor as she walked towards Niall, giving him a slap across the face. Niall held a hand up to his cheek as he glanced at Melissa. There were tears forming in her eyes. 

"Is that why you left?" She yelled. "To go off with some other. . . other b-?!"

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked, his voice loud. 

"You are so stupid!" Melissa had tears running down her cheeks. "I'd think you at least would have the decency to cover up those lipstick stains you pathetic idiot!"

Niall's eyes widened. He had totally forgotten about those lipstick stains. 

About the lipstick

"It's not what you th-" Niall stopped himself only to cringe. He seriously wasn't going to give out that line. 

"And on the night we were suppose to get engaged!" Melissa sobbed. "I hate you so much Niall!" She angrily pushed past him, heading to the door. She was obviously enraged. He had left an important event that mattered to his parents and her just to go off and be with someone else, from her perspective.  

"Wait til your parents hear about this," Melissa threatened once her hand was on the doorknob. "They're going to take everything from you! Everything! I hope they take you away the girl you slept with last night as well."

"Wait, Melissa!" Niall tried to stop her but Melissa had already slammed the door shut. 

-x-

"Connor, help me with this box, will ya?" Harry said, his arms aching from carrying two boxes filled with new products for the store. 

"Hand one over," Connor responded, taking a box from Harry and going outside to the store. Harry followed closely behind, setting the boxes on the front counter once they were there. Lacey quickly opened them with some scissors and began unpacking. 

"It looks like there is going to be a blizzard today," Delilah said, coming into the room and helping Lacey with the unpacking. 

"Good. I hope you get taken away by it," Connor joked. Delilah glared at him.