~8~

"Which one do you think is better Niall? Blue or purple?" Melissa asked, holding up two shirts. Niall looked at both of them. They looked the same to him. But he would never say that out loud.

"Blue," Niall replied, not giving it much thought. He was really just bored out of his mind. Melissa insisted of going to the mall to shop since the holidays were coming up and she wanted to buy gifts for her family and friends. 

Niall would rather be at home watching telly. 

"There is better clothes over there," Melissa stated, putting the shirts back on the rack and began walking to the section where she claimed there were better clothes at. Niall slowly followed her but soon stopped when he heard a familiar laughter in the distance. He stopped and quickly looked around. 

"Niall? Aren't you coming?" 

"Um, is it alright if I go check out something in the men's section? I think I'll also do some shopping of my own. I'll meet up with you in a bit," Niall spoke as he continued to look around. 

Melissa had a puzzled expression settled on her face but she slowly nodded, continuing to walk to the women's section. Niall quickly walked away in search of the distant laughter again. He heard it again, fortunately, and followed it.

"That is so ugly Liam, put it away."

Niall's heart stopped for a split second at the sight of Harry. He didn't know he would find him here today. Niall gave a glance at the guy with Harry who was indeed trying on a hideous coat.

"Maybe we should go search over there for better stuff," A girl appeared between them. Niall remembered her clearly. She worked with Harry at Pretty.

"Alright, help me out of this coat," Harry's friend pulled the coat off him and put it back in its place. The girl and Harry's friend began to walk away while Harry quickly checked his phone. Niall sucked in a breath and walked forward. 

"Hey Harry."

Harry looked up, smiling almost instantly when he saw Niall. "Oh, Hi Niall. How are ya?"

"Just doing a bit of shopping for the holidays, you?" 

"I'm here with some friends," Harry said. "So, I was wanting to talk to you about your text message. . ."

Niall tried not to blush. "Yeah, do you still want to meet up? Or do you have other plans because we can reschedule or something."

"No, no. I would love to meet up again. I'm just wondering where we will go," Harry sweetly smiled, putting his phone away and walking closer to Niall. Niall took in Harry's appearance. He was slightly paler than the usual due to the cold. He had a light blush on his cheeks and his nose was a light tint of red. His lips were the color of a soft pink petal.

"I was wondering if you wanted to see where I work at. You have been curious about that, haven't you?" Niall wondered.

"Are you serious? That would be great!" Harry grinned. "I can't wait."

"Great," Niall slowly grabbed Harry's arm, sliding down to his hand and intertwining their hands. Harry stared down at their hands. A small smile forming on his lips. Niall wish he knew what Harry was thinking. He wanted to know how Harry felt about these gestures. To Niall, they were everything. 

"Niall?" Niall heard Melissa coming closer. He sucked in a gasp and looked back to where the voice came. He couldn't let Melissa see Harry. Not yet.

"Harry? Where did you go?" Another female voice was heard in the opposite distance. Harry looked up and slowly disconnected both their hands. They both looked at each other with worried expression. 

Silently, Niall pulled away from Harry and walked away, disappearing into another part of the store. Harry watched him go. 

He felt a hand on his arm. Harry looked down at Lacey, who was looking up at him with a knowing expression.

"You saw him," Lacey spoke quietly. Harry frowned, wondering if Lacey knew. Of course she had to know. Harry didn't quite do a good job of keeping it lowkey with Niall. 

"Uh, Liam's over there, waiting for us. We should go," Lacey pulled at his arm. Harry walked behind her, looking back to where Niall went. He wondered why he left in such a hurry. 

-x-

"Well, that was a successful trip," Melissa walked out of the store with shopping bags dangling off both her arms. Niall walked behind her, hands in his pockets. 

"I guess," Niall shrugged. 

"Now all we need is to buy gift boxes but we can do that some other day. I'm exhausted. Bring the car up front, we should head home."

Niall brought out his phone to send a quick text to their driver, sighing. He wanted to see Harry again but that wasn't going to happen again today. Not with Melissa here with him. 

Although, he was looking forward to meeting up with Harry again. 

Niall knows he shouldn't spend so much alone time with Harry but the boy was just so addicted. Niall loved his presence and he wasn't going to get tired of it anytime soon.

~

Happy Thanksgiving to you who are celebrating today!

I haven't stopped laughing at the funny comments you guys leave me. I know I don't reply to them much but just know that I'm always watching and lurking haha.

8.7k reads!!! we were just at 7k yesterday I swear! Thank you all so so much!

-Skyxo