~35~

Days.

It's been days. 

There is this growing feeling of heart broken sickness growing inside Niall's chest. It would get worse and worse as Harry continued to ignore him through every way possible. There were no replies to his texts or voice mails. Niall even tried to catch him at work but it seemed that Harry had taken days off from work. 

He also caught a glimpse of a bruise on Lacey's cheek. It was barely noticeable due to the make-up that covered it but if you stared long enough, you could see the bruise within the layers of foundation on it.

Niall also had no clue to where Melissa was. The only deeds he got on her was an angry phone call from her informing Niall on how she confronted the girl that Niall was sleeping around with, which was a few days ago. Niall was severely confused to who was the poor girl Melissa slapped. When he saw Lacey, it wasn't hard to connect the pieces.

Louis has been coming around, cleaning Niall's apartment and making sure Niall was still alive. Other than that, Louis said nothing. When Niall tried to persuade Louis to tell him where Harry was, the only thing he got back was a shake of the head and silence. 

He thought about going to Harry's apartment but the only thing that held him back was the fact that Liam might be there with Harry, ready to kick Niall out the moment his fist hit the door to knock. 

Niall's parents were still in town. They were currently handling the company and making sure all of Niall's regular work was completed. They were very disappointed in him. It was too hard to ignore the disappointment when it was continuously slapping you in the face.

Yet, Niall did not care. His parents could take everything from him. The company, his cars, his apartment, even his money. They could take all that away. The only thing Niall didn't want them to take away was Harry. Harry was all Niall needed in life. 

He didn't care if he had to share a apartment with Liam, or if he had to stay on Louis' couch. He also didn't care if he had to work at a small part-time job, he just did not care. He would endure all that as long as he had Harry there by his side. 

But Harry wasn't by his side. 

And Niall was still at his apartment. With his cars, the company and his money. 

With a broken heart that had a deep wound filled with regret. 

There were times when Niall would get up at midnight. He would put on whatever clothes would keep him warm and leave his apartment to go outside. He would walk all the way to the empty, dark park and walk in circles. 

He would constantly search for Harry. 

He waited to see Harry passed out in the snow. His skin, white as snow. His long eyelashes resting delicately on his cheeks while his luscious lips lost its pretty pink color. 

And then Niall would rush over to him. And save him, like a prince would.

Just like that other night. 

But Harry was not at the park. He never was. 

It was only Niall walking in circles and sometimes hoping he would pass out from exhaustion just so he had an excuse to lay on the snow and feel its iciness take over his body.

It worried him though. Harry was an emotional drunk, only letting out his true feelings through alcohol. Niall constantly worried that Harry was out - somewhere far away - and he was knocked out in the middle of no where. No where safe. 

The thought kept Niall up at night, continuing to nag him. 

It was like Harry had disappeared.