Chapter 1

??? POV

In this confined island, Mobians of my kind lives and roam around. Avalon was one of the four known domains of the pathetic King Arthur's kingdom. This small, lone island is where Arthur trapped all villains and their descendants.

My name is Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm 24 years old and the son of the legendary Scourge the Hedgehog. My father is the enemy of that wretched king.

My father wanted to steal Caliburn, a legendary sacred sword, and forces it to crown him king of Camelot. He gathered the Underworld forces and creations to the land of Camelot and attacked. He was so powerful that nobody can't defeat him until the horrible Prince Arthur arrived.

He defeated my father with Caliburn and all the Knights of the Round Tables swords combine together, creating Excalibur.

My father didn't deserve to be on this island. I waited for the day I can meet the descendant of the so-called King Arthur and defeat both of them. I will complete my father's goals and make him proud. I will avenge him.

In order to accomplish my goals, I must escape this island. Unfortunately, there's a barrier around Avalon. And I must wait and attend this stupid institute with my closest friends, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat, and Princess Blaze the Cat.

Rouge the Bat is a 26-year-old thief. With her treasure hunting skills and acrobatic reflexes, she was called the World's Greatest thief. The white bat stole the Seven Chaos Emeralds and expensive jewelry. That title was gone when an undercover spy caught her stealing the powerful Master Emerald.

Princess Blaze the Cat came from the Fire Kingdom. Born as a curse, she can't control her Pryokinesis. The 23-year-old lavender cat was abused and hated by her kingdom. She did the right thing to destroy her kingdom. King Arthur and his knights defeated her and send her to the island.

Shadow the hedgehog is a creation from a scientist for Project Shadow. Mixed with the DNA of Black Arms and a hedgehog, he was created to be the 'Ultimate Lifeform' and protector of Camelot. Though, the unknown scientist project failed when Shadow escaped and was captured by King Arthur and the Lady of the Lake, Nimue.

As they arrive in Avalon one by one, we all agreed that we all hate King Arthur and his kingdom. Attending this foolish institute is the only way we can go and meet the monarch and the crowned descendant. And when we finish attending the institute...

I will destroy Camelot and get Caliburn for my father...