Chapter 12

The next day

Amy Pov

      It is Friday and i finish my class.I walked to my castle and entered.My mom was reading a book."Hi mom" i greeted."Hello sweetheart" my mother greeted back."Where's dad?" I asked."He is on a meeting about your cornation" she answered.

        "I have something to talk to you" she told me.I nodded and sit next to her.She looks at me and begins."Are you in love with anyone?" Asked my mother."No,why?" I answered."Oh really? What about,hmmm let's say.....Sonic?" She said.I blushed madley and try to turn another direction.

        My mother giggled at me."Oh,sweetheart!It's okay! You could tell me why you like him" she said.I try to calm my blushing.I sigh and continue talk." Sonic,he is cute,nice,funny,he cares about everyone,he is protective,his light green eyes...it's so resistable" i sigh happily and daydream about him.

      My mother giggled again.I got out of my daydream and look at her with sadness."But,he is going to be my enemy i my story" i said."Well,you know you could change it" she said.I was shocked! "R-Really?" I asked.She nodes and explain to me.

       She was the Lady of the Lake and helped Scrouge get the sword.She never knew about Scrouge and she thought he was a knight.Scrouge was dress as a knight.When Scrouge got Excalibur,she got scared and fight him with her water power.She lost and ran to my dad.My dad went to get Excalibur back.After the battle,My father forgive her because he was in love with her.

       I loved that story and was excited for me to experience that.I imagine myself,going on a adventure."So,are you going to confess your feelings to him" she asked.I blush lightly and nodded."Then go get him" she said. I ran to my room and got on some cute clothes.It fit me perfectly.

      I was wearing a shirt without strapes.It was black on the top and pink on the bottom.It has two hearts on the side.I wear black pants.I have a pink scaft also.I went downstairs and searched for Sonic.

       I went to the park and saw him.He was there talking to someone.I looked and saw it was Fiona.When i got a good view,i have tears streaming down.