Chapter 23

Normal Pov

         After they left their academy,the girls plan to go to the mall.Rouge was the one who mention first.She wanted them to wear dresses for the party.
The girls arrived at the mall.They went to many stores."There is nothing for us" whined Cream."Besides,i don't wear dresses unless the party or any events tell me so" said Blaze.

         "What about this store" pointed Maria.All of them enter and saw many girls like 20."ooo,i like this" said Rouge as she took out a dress.It was a black dress with sleeves.The sleeves has flower decorations."That will totally fit you" said Amy.

         "We should help eachother find a dress" said Cream.The girls nodded at Cream.It was about like a hour for all of them except Blaze to find the perfect dress.
Maria is going to wear a strap yellow dress.It has a belt around the waist that is also yellow.Amy is buying a white dress that has a lot of diamonds on the waist.To go along the dress,she is bringing a blue jean jacket.Cream will have a light green dress that has black at the bottom.

         "Come on,you have to wear a dress" said Maria.Blaze shakes her head and pout."All girls is going to wear a dress" persuaded Amy.Blaze still doesn't want to until Amy smirked."Do it for Silver" said Amy as Blaze blush.
"We will find something that will look good on you.It could be half tomboyish and half girly" said Maria.

           "Aha,i found it!" Exclaimed Rouge."I also have something that could go along with that dress" told Cream.Rouge gave Blaze a baby blue strapless dress.The design were a little bit of glitter at the top.At the bottom was still with the same color with white.Cream also gave Blaze a short white jacket."I love it" said Blaze.

          "Let's go and buy it girls" exclaimed Amy.The girls cheered and buyed it.They hurried went to their house and changed to their dress.Sonic and Amy friends have arrived.There were a lot of students."Let's get this party started" shouted Knuckles."Yeah"shouted his friends.