Chapter 25

Normal Pov

         The students were having a blast! Popular music were playing! Many people dance and talk.The Dj was a adult that is getting tired.He was actually sleepy from the party that he wants to stop."Guys,i have to leave.Party is over!" He told all the guest.

         The students shouted to put more songs and booed a little.The DJ didn't care and left the party."Now how are we going to dance to" shouted a girl.Amy was walking back and forth if she should continue the party or not.

        What Amy or her friends know was Maria is good at being a Dj.She always wants to become one but she has to follow her mother footstep.Maria went toward the stage and pick up the micophone."Hey guys! I guess i will be the new Dj!" She told them."Yeah right! Your music will be a weird and crazy song! We hate that!" Shouted a boy.Shadow growled at the boy who said that.

          Maria just smirked and went to the Dj booth."Let's see about that" she said.She put on the headphones the booth has.It has the color of baby blue and dark blue.First she plays a piano notes.She then made a Mashup of all popular songs that were from 2014.Students started to dance along with the song.

         Amy jumped with joy and see Maria having fun being a Dj.Shadow was beside Maria and looking at her.He was amaze with her skill."She actually good" said Sonic.Amy looked behind and hugged Sonic."Wanna dance" asked Sonic.Amy smiled and brings him to the dance floor.

        All of their friends were dancing.Blaze was dancing with Rouge and Cream as Silver dance with Tails and Knuckles."Maria never told me she could be a good Dj" told Amy."Maybe Shadow knows that she could" replied Sonic."Maybe" said Amy to herself."Anyway,are you having fun" asked Amy."Yeah" he answered."I think Knuckles and Rouge are getting drunk" he said as he pointed to the pair.Amy looked at the pair and laugh.

          Rouge was measuring Knuckles."What size are you" asked Rouge."I don't know"he asked."Then how am i going to put you in a dress.You need to lose weight"said Rouge drunk."Well,excuss me! I am a sister to Blaze and Amy and i am a princess" told Knuckles.Amy and Sonic laugh along with their friends.Rouge rolled her eyes."How are you a princess? Amy is a hedgehog and Blaze a cat" asked Rouge."And aren't you a male"."Yes i am a male" respond Knuckles."Then you are a prince not a princess" said Rouge.

        "Oh whatever! I need to find that plant again! He stole my money behind my back" told Knuckles.Knuckles then face Silver."Did you get your money back from that plant?" Asked Knuckles.Silver played along with Knuckles."Yes" Silver said as he hold his laughter."Then how you get it back?" Asked Knuckles drunk."Just keep punching until it gives you back" Said Silver as he let go his laughter.

          Knuckles nodded and Rouge followed him.Their friends laugh hard from the funny conversation."whoo! Man,they kill me everytime" said Tails as he wipe his tears of laughter.