Chapter 5

Normal POV

"And your parents are...?" Blaze sat first in the circular lunch table and asks the red echidna and white hedgehog. "Son of Sir Gawain, one of the Knights of The Round Table," Knuckles answered. Rouge sits right next to him. "My father is also a knight of The Round Table, Sir Galahad," Silver replied, a seat next to Blaze.

With an apologetic smile, the beige was ready to apologize. "I would like to apologize for what happened in the morning. My mother, Red Riding Hood, is ashamed of myself." Cream looks directly at each villain. She holds back a hard swallow when the azure hedgehog seems unpleased.

Sonic receives a nudge and looks to the left. The pink princess was glaring at him. "Accept her apology," She scolded. "No," He harshly stated.

"Y-Your Highness, he doesn't h-have to-" Cream was interrupted by Amy still ordering Sonic to forgive her. She's worried that the two hedgehogs will fight again.

Fortunately for her, the hedgehogs stopped fighting when Sonic finally forgives Cream. The black with red streaks hedgehog crackles with delight.

Halfway the lunch period, the group was enjoying conversating with one another...except for Sonic. He would always let out a growl if someone who's not from the island dared to speak with him. He was bored of watching their joyful expression.

"Amelia," The cobalt hedgehog ears perked up when a male voice spoke behind him. He looks back to see another hedgehog but grey. The unknown man has three bangs on his forehead like Amy and wore a medieval short sleeve leather jacket with a long-sleeved shirt.

Sonic could've sworn he felt the heavy heat of girls envious looks. "What do you want now, Eric?" The bubblegum pink hedgehog looks back, deadpanned. 'This seems interesting,' Sonic rests his chin on his balled fist, pretending to be listening to Blaze and Silver communication over the royalties.

"Nothing really. I just want to see a stunning girl," Eric tries to sit in the crowded table but was glowered by Shadow. Sonic lets out a snort, amused by the duo.

"We broke up. Your flirting won't work on me," Amy rolls her eyes. "Go to your girlfriend."

"She is not my girlfriend, Amelia. I can't imagine being with anyone except you. I love you. I love you with all my heart."

"If you loved me, you shouldn't have broken my heart. I thought you were the one but I was wrong."

"Amelia-"

Sonic couldn't help but burst out of laughter. "Wah-What is this!? Ah-A sappy loooovvee story? Hahahahaha!" Sonic slams his fists against the cafeteria table. His cachinnate grows louder when he saw their bilious faces.

The cafeteria room curiously glances at the table. The cobalt wipes away his tears of joy, a jeer escaping his mouth. "Encore! Encore!" He excitingly claps. "The both of you were great clowns!"

"How dare you laugh at me!" Eric scowls. "How dare you laugh at me!" Sonic mocked in a plummy accent. His crew sniggers.

"Amelia, who is this? I have never seen him before," The grey hedgehog asks Amy. "Hmph," Amy folds her arms and looks away. "That means to leave her alone," Sonic acknowledge.

"Shut your mouth. You aren't part of this," Eric balled his fists. "You're in public. I could be part of it if I want to or not," Sonic's amusement raises when Amy's ex growls.

Getting cocky, Sonic stands up from his seat and boldly stands in front of him. "Hmm, I don't understand why she took an interest in you." Sonic exams Eric facial features.

"Keep talking. I won't listen to a single man," Eric cover his mouth, letting out a loud exaggerating yawn. "I have experiences, little boy. This must be your first time dating," Sonic smugly replied. "No wonder your future queen broke up with you."

Fuming in rage, the grey hedgehog swings at the blue hedgehog. Sonic quickly dodges it and started to brawl.

A crowd started to form around the two hedgehogs. Some stood on their tables, others howl and cheered. "Beat him up, Sonic!!" Shadow intensely cheered. His blood boiled at the anticipation of seeing blood spewing on the floor.

"Are you serious?" Rouge caught on to what Shadow was feeling. "What?" The white bat face-palmed and shakes her head in disapproval.

Amy tries her best to stop the fight. She yelled her commands over the howls and cheers of the students but none were heard. Just when she was about to step into the battle, she spotted her father in the entrance.

"What is going on here?" King Arthur booming voice silence the students. Sonic and Eric stopped fighting and faced the king. "Scourge's son just punched me," Eric claimed.

The king makes his way to the hedgehogs. The students made a pathway for him to be in the center of the circle. Everyone bows down to their king all except Sonic and his crew. The monarch gazes at the blue hedgehog. "You. Why aren't you bowing?"

"Because you're not my king." Gasps erupted in the room. King Arthur slowly shakes his head, knowing the cobalt answer. "Apart from that, what's going on?"

"Nothing much, really. Just lover boy can't handle the truth," explained Sonic, picking his ears.

"And that would be?"

"That he's not capable for your average-looking daughter."

Amy couldn't believe it. Did he just called her 'average-looking?' How dare he! She's far off than that. She's naturally beautiful. She won't let him get away, this time.

Ready to insult him back, her father interrupted. "I have enough. Both of you, go to my office," King Arthur demanded.

"I'm outta here!" Sonic dashes away. "Guards!" The king called. Two knights came rushing to the Cafeteria. "Capture the blue speedster. If none of you knights couldn't, inform the Knights of the Round Tables." King Arthur commanded.

The knights bowed and rushed off to advise the other knights. King Arthur shoos away the students who stood to watch the scene. "Amelia," He called his daughter.

Amy nervously walks in front of him. "Yes, father."

"I knew this wouldn't work," His words stung her. "I'm sorry, father," she softly apologies, lowering her head.

"Follow me to my office. It appears that you were apart of it too."