Chapter 26

Sonic Pov

         Our friends dance the night away! We love how Rouge and Knuckles make us laugh with their conversation while they are drunk.I went to search for Amy because i have to tell her something.

          I pass through the pool and saw Knuckles.Rouge was cheering for him.Knuckles was destroying all the plants."Where is my money Jeff" asked Knuckles.I think Knuckles was talking to the plant."Jeff,just give hothead his money or else he will destroy your family" told Rouge.

        I pretend that i never seen or know them.Maria and Shadow were talking to eachother while Maria is doing her job.I walked toward Silver and Tails."Have you seen Amy" i asked them."Cream and Blaze took her to the snack bar" Tails told me."Thanks" i told them as i walked toward the girls.

          Cream was drinking a fruit punch.Blaze was eating a vanilla cake."Where is Amy?" I asked them."She went to the restroom" Blaze told me.I sigh and went and waited for Amy to come out.I am walking to much! Even though i am the fastest thing alive,i could be lazy.

         Amy came out and i pinned her to the wall."What are you-" i kissed her which made her blush.She kissed me back and looked at me."I almost hurt you!I thought you were a guy who just kiss me out of no where"she said.I smirked and bring her to the hallway.There are two people but they are about to leave.

         "What's the matter?" She asked."We still have to plan for Blaze and Silver.We need to make them a couple" i told them."Oh yeah" she said.We planned and finally got one.Amy is going to ask Maria to put a slow song.Silver is going to ask Blaze to dance.I am going to push Silver and tell him it was a "accident".When i push Silver,he is going to kiss Blaze.

         We high-five eachother and went to the dance floor.I actually had a plan to trip Silver and he was facing Blaze.What? I did it to a boy when he was next to his crush.Amy went to Maria and ask her to put a slow song.Maria nodded and told everyone to pick a partner and dance with them.First one down,two to go!

          "Silver,why not ask Blaze to dance" i told him.He actually blush and nodded.I look at him as he ask Blaze to dance.She actually said yes with a blush.I grabbed Amy hand and take her to the dance floor.We try to find where Blaze and Silver is going to dance.

           They were behind us.Second one down,only the last one left.I actually push Silver and he actually kiss Blaze.Both of them were blushing madley.Let just let go of their shyness and kiss."Finally they showed their feelings" said Amy."Yup,now Blaze finally found someone to love" i said.The song ended and Knuckles and Rouge came to the dance floor.

          "Dang it! We missed it" said Rouge."Thanks a lot Jeff".Amy and our friends were confused.I just laugh."Who is Jeff?" Cream asked."The plant Knuckles was punching" i told them.We tried to hold our laughter but it was so funny."Guys,Blaze and Silver are a couple now" said Tails.We cheered for them.Everyone was happy!What could go wrong?