Chapter 11

3 weeks later

Sonic pov

      Yep,it's been three weeks since the first day of this academy.I still have a huge crush on Amy but she doesn't know.I heard that my friends also has a huge crush too.Rouge likes Knuckles,Shadow likes Maria,and Blaze likes Silver.I think they will be a great couple.

      I became best friends with Tails.He is like a brother to me.Cream is a nice girl.They came to this academy early because Amy need a Blacksmith,which is tails,and the Wolf is a adult and Cream needs to be ready for her story.

     Things were going great,until today!I was walking to my last class with Amy.We have dance class together.Our class was learning how to dance in the ball when Amy is crown queen.Of course,i am partner with Amy.We will always be partnered!She was wearing a red dress with a white stipe on the bottom of her dress and a white collar.She has her hair let down and her hair is past her shoulders.Her hair ends at her chest.

      We entered our class and i saw Amy got angry.I look at her directions and saw a fox.She was a red fox with brown hair.She was wearing a orange and white suit.She was leaning on the wall waiting.

       "Fiona" growled Amy.Wait,Fiona! Is she the girl who was Amy ex-best friend and dated her ex-boyfriend behind her back.She was the one! "Oh,hey Amy" said Fiona."What are you doing here" Ames said."I changed my schedule and i wanted to work things out with you" the red fox said.

    "It will never work.You dated Eric behind my back.You should of told me that you like him before i dated him.I still hate You! You are a player to boys!" Shouted Amy."Oooo,cat fight" a guy said."It's Amy vs Fiona again!" Shouted another.Boys were shouting for them to fight.

    "Did they fight when me and my friends weren't here?" I asked."Yeah,they haded a food fight at eachother and use their weapon.Eric stopped them and it's when Amy broke up with him" explained a girl."Amy,I changed a lot!" Fiona said.

     "Oh,really" rolled Amy eyes."Let me guess,you stop flirting for a day and you finish your goal".Fiona got mad and ran toward Amy.Amy got her hammer out and prepare herself.Both of them were dodging from eachother attack.Everyone was cheering except for me.I ran toward Amy and hold her back.Another girl helped me but holding Fiona.

      "Amy,calm down!"i said as i hold her.I had my hand on her stomache.If everything was calm,i will be blushing but right now i have to calm her."Ames,look at my eyes! Calm down,please.Nobody is getting hurt.I am here for you and i won't allow you to continue this.Just calm down"i continue soothing her down and whispering her.She was calming down when the teacher came.

     "Sonic,Stop flirting at Amy" shouted the teacher.The students laugh at us while we blush hard.Why,teacher,WHY? You just embarress me in front of my crush.She must of hate me now!I look at Amy and saw her blushing more.I chuckled and let go of her.We continue our daily class.

Fiona Pov

   I came to dance class and waited to make Amy mad.I want revenge for beating me up from that day when she broke up with Eric.Yea,i made her cry when i dated her boyfriend behind.I like flirting with boys! They will always fall for me.

    When she came,she growls and i pretend i changed.She was sure mad at me.Later,she makes fun of me which made me start to get mad.We started to fight which i have planned.My plan was to make her in big trouble.

   We were still fighting until a blue hedgehog came and hold Amy.That hedghog was hot as heck! He must be new! I was also hold by a girl.I paid attention to the blue guy more.He was calming her down.

    I think he has a crush on her because what i heard was "Look at my eyes".The teacher came and the girl let go of me."Sonic,stop flirting with Amy" shouted the teacher.I laugh along with the students.Sonic,i think it was,and Amy blush madley.He looked at Amy which made her blush more.

    I think i have a new plan! She have a crush on him too.I am going to try to make Sonic fall for me and make Amy get mad at him and break his heart.Oh,i am ready to make Amy heart break again! I don't care if she cries,i will get my revenge.
____________________________________
Hey guys! I made Fiona as the villan for Amy because i don't think Sally could fit it.Sally isn't evil but Fiona is.Fiona also dated Sonic so yea.Sorry Fiona fans but i have to use her as the villan for Amy.Anyway,bye!