Chapter 18

One week later

Sonic Pov

         It was finally the day! Let's time skip to the weapon class! Me and my friends were in the same class together.We finally found out that Shadow,Rouge,and Blaze is going to fight with Amy friends.

        Shadow will fight with Eric,Rouge with Knuckles,and Blaze with Silver.Of course,i have Amy!We lined up and the teacher talked."Students! You guys are going to battle your eneimes.I will call you one by one to chose your weapon!" He instructed.Me and my friends already have one becaus we have powers.I have speed,Blaze have fire,Rouge with her spy moves,and Shadow with his Chaos power.

        We all chose sword because why not.I see some of the villans from the island.Good thing my ex-girlfriend isn't here.She is the daughter of the evil queen. Snow White son or daughter isn't in this class so yea.

        " Alright,walk to your enemy and tell them where to meet.Then go the that place and begin your battle.It will be privite!" Said the teacher.I walked to Amy and telled her to meet me at the bridge where the trees are blooming.She nodded and went there with me behind.

          We arrived there and got in our postion."Ready?" I asked."I was born ready" she said.I smirked and catch a flower that was falling from the tree."Are you sure? You are a lady by the way" i said.She got angry and swag her hammer.

          I dodge it and spin dash her.She dodge it and i was shocked."No one dodge my spin dash" i said.She smirked and did a "pfsh" sound.I finally trick her! I swag my leg from the floor and kick her.She shriek and falls down.

        She got more angry and hit me with her hammer.I got angry and we battle.

Amy Pov

        Yea,i have been avioding him for like 6 or 5 weeks but i still love him! No,no,no!Don't let him tease your heart,Ames! Wait,that is the nickname Sonic gave me! Argghh!

          I got angry and change my weapon with a sword.He notice it and toke out his sword.No way! He has Caliburn, the cousin of Excalibur.I hope he notice that it could talk.

         I started to laugh making him confused."Wake up,Caliburn" i said." Amy,this sword doesn't talk.It's just a normal sword" he said."oh really?" I said as i lean in.He lean in and said really.We were so close from kissing."Knave,you better not kiss the queen" said the sword.

        Sonic blushed and i smiled."Welcome,Caliburn" i said."Hello,Amy" it says back."Cool,i never seen a sword that could talk" Sonic said sounding like a 5-year old."Hey! I am talking to the queen,knave" the sword said.

           "My name isn't knave! I am Sonic!" Argued Sonic.Both of them argued as i have a sweatdrop.They finished like a few minutes later."Anyway,i am in the middle of a battle with Amy" Sonic said."Oh,i almost forgot" i said.

        We fight with our swords.The sword made a "clash" sound as it touched hard.

Sonic pov

        "Why are you fighting the queen" asked the sword."Because i am her enemy and it's a assignment from our class" i responded."If you were her enemy,then why were you about to kiss her" asked the sword again."I wasn't about to kiss her,she was leaning in" i told the sword."Hey,you were leaning in also" she said.

         "No i wasn't!" I said.She has tears on her eyes! "Stop lying! You know what,I am sick of you! You are flirting with all the girls! You tease my heart always! I use to be heartbroken and i don't want to experience it again." She said."Why are you doing this? Why you you always tease me? Why did your ex-girlfriend break up with you? WHY DID YOU KISS FIONA?" Amy shouted.

           I stop fighting and she accidentally cut my arm.She was at the park when Fiona kiss me.Amy must of thought that i enjoyed it while i didn't."I didn't kiss her" i said."Stop lying" she said.Tears were streaming down her face fast.

         "Oh really? Why didn't talk to me?WHY YOU ALWAYS REJECT ME? WHERE IS THE AMY I KNOW?" I shouted at her.Amy eyes where wide! She dropped her sword and ask me to kill her.I don't want to kill her! I love her!

         "No" i said as i drop my sword too.She then ran to the bridge and jumped off.I scream her name when she made it to thw water.I jumped and swam to look for her.I know a little bit of swimming but i am scared of water.

        My eyes hurts when i found her on the ground.I carried her and toke her to shore.I looked at her and she wasn't breathing! I did CPR on her since i know it.At the island there will be emergency sometimes because we sometimes fight.I remember that someone got drown.That person dued and that is how i got my fear if water.

           I did it ten times until she cough up water."Where am i?" She asked."You are still at the battle feild" i answered her.She open her eyes and saw me on top of her.She blushed as i smirked."Wait,why am i not dead?I thought you didn't like me" she said.

         "Well,it is true that i don't like you!" I said.I use my thumb to take her hair away from her eyes.She blushed hard from my actions.Amy sit up and which made me blush a little.She was close me my face.She giggle at me! "If you don't like me,then why did you save me?" She asked.

         "I saved you because there is a reason for" i responded."What is that?" She asked. "Because" i was leaning in as she lean in also."I love you" i finally said as i kiss her soft lips.