Chapter 32

Guys,this is the final Chapter! I loved this story! I already have a idea of the next story! I think it is going to be short!

Anyway,thank you for reading this story! I worked hard on it! I should stop writing and began the last chapter.

____________________________________

Normal Pov

Sonic was crush by Amy.She just told him that she doesn't know of she should trust him or not.Everyone went home from the battle.Rouge,Blaze,and Shadow went with their love ones.Which means,Sonic is alone in his room.

"Maybe i should make a song for Amy?" Told the blue blur itself.He thought about Amy favorite songs.He know her too well since his the boyfriend of Amy.He begans to make a mash-up.

It toke him a hour until he was finish.The blue hedgehog dash to Amy castle with the song.He wants to have a duet with Amy.He knocked on the door.The pink hegehog open the door.Sonic carried Amy in bride style and dash with her to her room.

"What's happening?" She asked."I know you don't know if you trust me or not.Well,since we have graduated,i want to sing with you.I want this moment until our story began" he explains."Good thing my parents are gone,the maids went to their home and take a break" said Amy.

"Ok,i will sing with you".Sonic smiled at Amy.The blue hedgehog gave the pink hedgehog the song.Amy notice some of the lyrics of her favorite songs."You did this for me" she asked.Sonic scratch the back of his neck."Yep" he said embarrassed.Amy giggled and kiss Sonic cheek.

Amy finish reading the lyrics and signal Sonic that she is ready.

Amy: I never had much faith in love or miracles

I never wanna put my heart on the line

Sonic:Oooo

But swimming in your water is something spiritual

And i am born again every time you spend the night

Amy:Which way is right?

Which way is wrong?

How do i say that i need to move on?

Sonic:And it show-ow-ow-ows

Yeah,yeah,yeah

Both:You make me feel

Sonic:Like

(Amy:I am just too close to love you)

I been locked out of heaven

(Amy:There's nothing i can really say)

Both:Yeah

Yeah

Amy:You make me feel like

(Sonic:I can't lie no more

I can't hide no more

Gotta be true to myself)

I'm just too close to love you

Sonic:You make me feel like

Both:I've been locked out of heaven

Amy:So i'll be on my way

Sonic:You bring me to my knees

You make me testify

Whoa-ooah