Chapter 10

The next day

Sonic pov

     Me and Shadow finally know a song to sing.So,Shadow is suppose to be the bad boy while i am the good boy.Even though i am not,i asked why i'm the good boy.Beside,i am the son of the most dangerous villain."You don't even look like a villan and you will turn into a bad boy at the end of the song" he explain.

       "Nobody thinks that i am one of them.I am a villan,not a hero"i replied."oh really?" Asked Shadow.I nodded at him while Shadow has a smirk."Amy! Come over here!" Shadow commanded."Sure! What do you need" she asked."When you first met Sonic,what do you think he is at first" Shadow ask.

      She stare at me for a minute."He actualy look like a new clusmy hero when he tackle me" she said.My mouth dropped at what she said.Shadow laughted at me and Amy comment.I ain't clumsy or hero! Amy laughted along with him too."I'm sorry,Sonic!Maybe this well make you feel better!" She said as she kiss me in the cheek.

     I blushed when she kiss me in the cheek."Anyway,see you in music" waved Amy.I just stood there frozen."Sonic,are you in love with her?" Asked Shadow."What! N-no" i stuttered."Stop lying! You were blushing when she kissed you in the cheek" he teased.I blush madly and Shadow chuckled.

       "Don't worry!I won't tell her!"he said."It's just,i never felt this feeling.When i dated Mina,i didn't feel this way!" I told him."I feel weird when she is around.Even though i don't show it,i feel like i want to be more than friends".

     The bell rang and we have to stop our conversation.When i am in Amy class,i would stare at her.When she look at my way,i would pretend i am listening.Time skip by and i am now in Music class.

    "Okay,boys your turn" told the teacher."Can we walk around the school while we sing" asked Shadow."Sure if you want to" said the teacher."We will follow you". Me and Shadow nodded and went to the hallway and the class following us.We atrted to sing.

Shadow:I was just a kid

Workin' for a man for the first time

He said 'listen kid'

'You better hear my advice'

Treat'em like a dirt

They'll stick forever to the bottom of your shoe

Sonic:I said 'Mister man,that ain't nice'

You gotta treat a girl right

Take her out

Wine and dine her

Always be polite

Shadow: Kid,all good

Just do you

But soon you'll see

She don't want no goody two shoes

Girls:Boy,you're a goody two

Goody two shoes

You're just a goody two

Two shoes

Shadow:You got style

You got grace

But kid you try so hard

She just laughs in your face

Yeah,you're a nice guy with a wrong attitude

She want a

Girls:Bad boys

Bad boys