Chapter 21

A month later

Sonic pov

         Me and Amy have been dating for a month.What about my friends? Well,Shadow and Maria are finally dating.You know Knuckles and Rouge are dating also.Now,it was Silver and Blaze turn.

         We are planning to make them a couple.Whenever Blaze and Silver are gone,we think of a plan.Amy told us that her dad is planning a dance for this academy.All of the students are invited and it is going to be awsome.

        Even though Me and my friends weren't in this academy,they will have a dance and people describe it as a cool,awsome,amazing etc.I am going to experience it when the party comes.

       Just as always,class is boring! When my teacher talk about boring stuff,i was thinking about the plan.I know that Blaze and Silver like eachother.They are just shy!

       Blaze is a tomboy and do boys stuff.When i first met her,she hates boys and girls.Actually,let me change that,she hates everyone.Then how did we became friends?

Well,i kinda saved her when she was about to get killed.Blaze and this other girl were in a middle of a fight.They fight until the girl toke out a knife.I dashed and punched the girl.

        You guys are like "Oh my gosh! You just punched a girl!".Well,in the island,boys could punch girls if they are fighting.Blaze then burn her and i sent her to my house.She thanked me and we became friends.

        Silver is a cool guy! He makes us laugh! Good thing that he is going to be in our story.Silver powers could be useful for doing pranks.If i have his powers,i will make push him to Blaze and make them kiss with my mind.

         The bell rang and i went to my next class.Amy was in it and we were talking about the dance.She told me that the dance is going to be in a week."I want to party now" i told her as i pout.She giggles at me and kiss my cheek.

         "You have to wait" she told me.I pouted more and cross my arms."Stop pouting before you will go with me and shop for my dress" she commanded.I stop pouting when i heard the word "shop"."Good boy" said Amy.