Chapter 22

The next week

Amy Pov

        It was finally the day! Students are excited for the party.Last party was awsome! I search for my friends and saw them.They were talking about their funny drunk moments.Tails,Maria,and Cream don't drink but they drink Milkshakes.

        "Remember when Knuckles was drunk.He climb to the roof because he was training to become a fairy.His 'Trainer' told him his first task was to find the highest place and move your 'wings'.Knuckles jumped and landed at the pool singing 'I believe i could fly".He then landed on the pool" laughed Maria.

        "Aww,my knuky is a fairy" teased Rouge as she pinch his cheeks."Hey,don't forget about Silver" said Tails."Silver was arguing and fighting a plant because he thought it stole his money".We laugh hard from Silver story.

        "Oooo,don't forget about Amy" said Cream.I think i saw Sonic was so eager to know."Remember her first time drinking! It was so funny! If you watch her with Silver and Knuckles,your stomache will hurt.Amy was going around with a bottle and telling everyone that her bottle could sing.When she went to Silver,He asked her bottle if the bottle could help him get his money back from the plant.Amy help him fight the plant.Then Knuckles came and he start making out with the bottle.Amy grabbed the bottle and threw it at the ground with glass peices on the floor" Cream explained as she laugh along with our friends.

       "I wondered how you guys are when you are drunk" asked Tails."Let's just say,it will be funny" told Sonic.The bell rang and we went to our own class.I ran and gave Sonic a quick kiss and went to my class.

        Aaah,nothing feels good with laughter in the morning.It takes the stress from the boring class.Well,can't wait until the party begans.