Chapter 19

Amy Pov

          He just kiss me! Omg! My heart is beating fast that i couldn't help but kiss back also.His has his hands on my cheek.It was like 30 minutes for us to stop kissing.We needed air from the kissing.

       "Did you like it?" He asked.I blushed more and looked away."Maybe" i said.He blinked and looked at me."You enjoyed a little" sonic said."No-no-no! I loved it!" I said.I blushed at what i said.He smirked at me and lean in more.I smirked a little and pretend that i am going to kiss him.

            I think he forgot about the battle! My plan was to pretend that i am going to kiss and i will reject him.Yes,and then i will win.His lips touch my lips and i put a finger on his lips."Na-ah-a,you can't get a kiss" i said with a smirk.

           "Aw,but i want your soft lips" he pouted.I giggled at him! "I guess i win" i said."No,i won" he said."I gotta be Sonic" said a mysterious person.Me and Sonic looked at that person and saw Knuckles and Rouge.

"Hey,lovebirds!" Shouted Rouge.I blushed as Sonic smiled."Were you watching us?" He asked."Yep" both of them said."So,is he your boyfriend?" Rouge asked as she flied to me."No" i said.

           Knuckles,Rouge,and Sonic shouted "What" at the same time."I guess it was a mistake" Sonic mumbled sadly."I just don't know if i am ready!" I told them."Just give me 2 days to think about it".Sonic nodded and gave me two days.

          After our class finished,we were hanging out as usual.We told our teacher that Sonic won the battle.Our teacher was shocked about it.A villan has never beaten the hero.

Two days later

Sonic Pov

          It was two days and i am finally going to get my answer.I was shocked that she needs time to think.Today,i am ready!
You know,she was teasing me! She try to hug,kiss on cheek and mostly she tease me by letting me think that she is going to kiss me but she isn't.I always blush at her.We are getting along with her.No more bad mood!

         I try to find her at the academy! I actually found her by her locker.She was talking to Cream.Both of them are like sisters to eachother! I walk toward her and cover Amy eyes.

         "Who is it?" I asked to her.She giggled and smiled to me.Ames toke away my hand and answered my question."You,silly" she smiled.Cream made a "Awww" sound and told Amy that she is going to her class because it's far.They both waved bye to eachother.

         "So,you finally got the answer.Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.She smiled at me.I put my hand on her cheek."I was thinking about it.My answer is yes" she said.I smiled and kissed her.She kiss me back also.
I could feel some people looking at us! I annoyed them and enjoyed my kiss.We have to stop because we have classes to go to.

          "I want to hang out with you more" she said."Maybe i should go to your house" i said.We agreed that after school we will go to Amy castle.

           Time skip by and i was hanging out with the boys."Have any of you play the 'Pocky game'?" Asked Knuckles.We all shake our head."Well,it's a fun game! I did it to Rouge and she enjoyed it! Try it with the gals you guys have a crush on" He said.

          I guess i will try this "Pocky game" Knuckles was talking about.I asked him how to play this game.He said that two people try to reach to the end.The players put their teeth at the end of the pocky.They try to beat to the end.Who evers got to the end,wins.I thought for a moment and realize it was a kissing game.

          I smirked and went to get the candy.I hide it in my backpack and went to class.I am ready to go to Amy house and play "Pocky" with her.