Chapter 13

The same day

Sonic pov

       I just got out of school and went to my room.My friends weren't there because they were hanging out with Amy friends.I got nothing to do.I guess i could vist her in her castle.I got dress and open the door and saw Fiona.

         She was about to knock on the door but i open it."Um" i said."Oh,i was about to ask if you and me could hang out at the park.I thought for a moment and nodded.She smile and we went to the park.

        It was a few minutes later when we reach to the park.I want to get there fast but i don't want to. carry her.We went to this tree that is blooming.I ask her if we could talk in another section but she said no.I have a bad feeling about this.

       We were having a conversation about anything.We were talking until i heard a noise.A branch was step.I was about to look where it came but i was pulled.

      Fiona kissed me and i have my eyes open.Why did she kiss me? My heart didn't beat because i am in love with Amy.I close my eyes and try to push her away.I took me two times for me to finally push her.

       "So,do you like it?" She asked. "No" i responded."What!" Fiona said as she was surprise."Sorry,Fiona but i like someone else than you" i told her.She was shocked at me."Now,if you excuse me! I have to wash my mouth again" i said as i walk away.

         "Hey! That is mean!" She shouted."Well who cares! I am a villan afterall" i shouted back as i still continue to walk.I hope Amy is not at the park! The day us getting darker and i went to my room.Rouge,Blaze,and Shadow were in there.

       "I am going to sleep early guys" i told them.I went to the bathroom and wash my teeth and toke a shower.I went to bed dreaming of Amy."Some day" i thoughted."Some day"

Amy Pov

        When i saw Sonic and Fiona kiss,i started to cry.I guess Sonic like it because he close his eyes and put his hands on her waist.I was crying hard and ran to my castle.

        I arrived and ran to my room.I guess my parents notice me when i close the door loudly.I jumped at my bed and crash my face in my pillow." How could you Sonic?" I whisper-shouted."I thought you were my friend but you kiss Fiona".

         I sniff hard and grab a tissue.My mom open the door."What do you want?" I asked."Are you okay sweety" my dad ask."No" i respond."What happen?" My mom ask."Nothing" i answered."Honey,let me and Amy talk in privacy" my mom commanded.My dad nodded and left my room.

        "Is it about Sonic?" My mom asked.I nodded and have more tears stream."What happen to him?" She asked again."He kiss someone else" i responded with more tears."ohh,sweetheart" she said as she hug me.I cried at her shoulder.

        "Everything is going to be okay" she said."How! Sonic doesn't even love me" i almost shouted.My mother become silent for a while."Sweety,i guess you have to make him feel bad for kissing that person.You have to make him jealous! You have to look good for him! Do anything to get his attention and regret for kissing that girl" she told me.

         I kinda giggled because i never heard my mother say those words."I think i have some cute clothes" i told her."Good" she told me.I yawn and told her that i am going to bed.She nodded and left my room.I showered and brush my teeth and went to bed.I dream of making Sonic jealous and regretting.