Chapter 27

Guys i am going to Black Friday at Walmart or somewhere else.Oh god T-T! My parents force me to go but the good news is we aren't going to buy nothing except clothes.I remember that i was like 8 years old and i was close to the wii game called "Just dance 2014".I wanted that game so badly that they allowed me to be first in line because i was the only kid.When the battle begans i grab the game and tried to run but i was dragged by a women.I was laughing hard that my mom found me at the floor laughing.Ahh,memories!
Anyway,enjoy the sonamy!
____________________________________

Three months later

Sonic Pov

           It's December and Christmas is around the corner.Only three more months to go for Amy cornation.Since it's December,we have to wear something warm.I put on a green jacket and inside my jacket is a black shirt.I also wear a dark blue jeans.I still am going to wear the same shoes.

          I walked to my academy.It was so cold that i forgot my scarf.I spotted Amy walking to the Academy."Hey Amy" i greeted."Hi Sonic" she greeted back.Amy was wearing a dark pink sleeve dress.On the middle,it was a light pink stripe.Two small looking cotten balls wear on her dress.She wore black pants with Dark pink shoes and white stripe on the middle.She also has bracelets with the same color as her dress.

           "You're shivering! Here take this" Amy said as she handed me her red scarf."Thanks" i said to her."No problem" she said."I guess i should return you a favor" i said.She told me not to but it was too late.I carried her bridal style and dashed to our academy.

            We arrived there in 10 second.We entered and went to our class.As always,class was boring! When i arrived at dance class,our teacher told us that we are going on a short feild trip.We were going to the Ice Skating Rink.We all cheered except Amy.

            At the Skating Rink,it was fun! I could see Amy wasn't having fun so i skate toward her."Why aren't you skating" i asked."I don't know how to" she said as she blush from embarrassment."I'll teach you" i told her as i grabbed her hand.She was scared that she is going to fall."Just pretend that you are walking on ice" i told her.

           Amy tried her best but she falled down.I catched her from falling down.She practice again and again until she did it."I am doing it" she tells me as she skate.I chuckled at her and skate toward her."Wait,i have a question! How did you learn how to ice skate at the island?" She asked me.

         "Me,Rouge,Shadow,and Blaze will always sneek to the skating rink that is for little kids.The guards don't want the little Kids be thinking they are having a horrible life.So,they put a ice skating rink,a carnival,and fun events" i explained to her."You were a bad boy when i met you.Now,you actually my boyfriend and turned into a hero for me" she said as she kissed me.I kissed her back also."We were under the mistletoe" she smirked.

           I smirked also and kissed her again."Come on,let's play on the skating rink" i said."Catch me if you can" she said as she skated away."You are talking to the fastest thing alive here" i told her as i skated also.