Chapter 2

??? Pov

As the daughter of King Arthur and Queen Guinevere, I, Princess Amelia "Amy" Rose will be crowned as queen of Camelot. And as a Queen, I will protect my lands and the legendary sacred sword, Caliburn, from all villains, especially the descendant of Scourge the Hedgehog.

Since I turned 21-years-old, my coronation will arrive soon.

The designer of my coronation dress measures me and showed me her designs. Her first colored design was a pink dress that's almost like Cinderella's dress. I rejected it, not wanting to copy Cinderella's dress.

The second colored design was red, a flower design at the hem of the dress and a rose on the corner. I kind of liked it so I accepted it. She told me that there's another design but it was a sketch. I nodded and request to see it.

The dress was a sky blue, white, and Tiffany blue with a golden belt and buttons and white and black arm warmers. The back garments were transparent with sky blue edges. The model wore white gloves with gold ring bracelets. Not only that but she also has a sky blue hairband with golden metal circle ends. It was beautiful and I want it.

My designer nods and notices my parents entering the room. She left us alone before bowing for her highness.

My father, King Arthur, was a red hedgehog with three bangs. He has green eyes and a punctual and bad-tempered personality. His attire was a red cape and his crown.

My mother, Queen Guinevere, is a blush-pink hedgehog with sky blue eyes and a flat bang. She's very calm, even around dangerous situations, and enjoys guests arriving at our castle with her familiar smile. Her attire was a purple ballroom dress with diamonds on the waist.

"Amelia, you will be crowned as the new queen of Camelot. Have you finish constructing your laws?" My father asked. I let out an anxious sigh as I look at my wide window, knowing that they won't love my proposal.

I heard that Avalon is an island where all the descendants of well-known and newcomer villains lived. The villages were run down and dirty, many rob against their own kind. I bet that there are diseases and not many medications over there. Who knows who's homeless and who's not. I feel horrible for them that my proposal was to let those who want to switch sides to be allowed to enter Camelot Academy, the place where our heroes and monarchs learn the purpose of their story and pass down their generation.

"Yes father," I look back at my parents, ready to introduce them to my idea. "My first law is to let villains who want to be heroes or monarchs to be able to enter our land and attend Camelot Academy, where they will write their own stories and pass it down to their generation."

"Amelia, you can't let those pesky Mobians enter our land. There is no such thing as those who want to switch sides. The villains will take over and steal Caliburn!" The outburst of my father was an understanding. I turned to my mother who's expressionless.

My mother holds my father's arm and spoke, "Now, now, Arthur. We don't know if whatever you said is right. We have not been raised in Avalon and we don't know if there is one who wishes a different story."

"As for you, Amelia, I'm really interested in this idea," I held a broad smile.

"Guinevere," My father called but she raised her hand to silence him. "And since I want to see if your intention will work, I will allow you to choose four Mobians from Avalon who'll be attending our academy."

Four? Now that's more like it! I thought for a moment, finding out who's going to be my candidates.

One of the Knights of the Round Table, Sir Gawain, told me the story of a cursed princess named Blaze. She must be hurt by what her kingdom has done to her. "Blaze," I named.

There was an experiment named Shadow who's purpose was to be the 'Ultimate Lifeform' and protector of Camelot. My dad and Nimue captured him and told me about their adventure when I was young. "Project Shadow," I listed.

A beautiful thief who's in love with jewelry. The world's greatest thief who's been tricked by an undercover spy. "Rouge," I noted.

My last candidate...Who will it be? An idea pops up in my head for I know who'll be it. "Sonic the Hedgehog. The son of Scourge the Hedgehog and the future enemy of my story," I concluded.

I always wanted to meet Scourge and his son but mostly his son. I know many would be outrage over my decision but meeting Sonic will help me find his weakness and excite our storybook. It'll be a hard mission but it'll be worth it.

Just when my father was about to outburst again, my mother held up her hand to silence it. "We will ask them to join us tomorrow. Our conversation will continue at our dinner table."

She says her farewells and gracefully made her exit. "Be prepare for them, Amelia," My father warned as he left the room.

I went to my room and planned my outfit for tomorrow. Looking through my closet, I found a red one-piece top with a white collar with yellow buttons on my left side. A lavender sarashi will be wrapped around my waist as white gloves, purple sports tapes, and golden ring bracelets will be added on my wrists. My shoes will be red-violet with pink soles and toes, gray straps, and pink plate with two yellow buttons on top, combining it with my purple stockings.

My attire will show my candidates how I'm an adventuring type and agile and graceful. Though, this outfit won't stop me if one of them dares to steal Caliburn or take over. They won't know how I will react once I take out my hammer.