Chapter 14

Two days later

Amy Pov

       I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face.It's the day where i will make Sonic jealous and regret.I toke a shower and came out dry.I was looking for a perfect chlothes and i found one.

        It was a purple shirt without strapes.It has small white dots everywhere.On the middle is a white stripes with a butterfly by the side.I am going to wear a short blue skirt and black shorts on the bottom of my skirt.For my shoes,i am wearing purple boots.Finally,i add a bow on the side of my head.Before adding the bow,i have curly hair.

       I ran downstairs and saw my parents look at me."Good morning,Amelia" both of them greeted."Good morning Mom and dad"i greeted back."So,how do i look" i asked."You look beautiful" said my mom."True! You will be one beautiful queen" said my dad.I giggled and waved and shouted bye to them.

       It was a few minutes to get to the academy.I have to walk because it's almost close to my castle.For me,it's far away.Yeah,i'm lazy so don't judge!When i almost reach there,i see some people looking at me.I walk past them to finally reach the enterance.When i walk in,they start looking at me.

       I was embarrassed because i didn't want that much attention.I wanted to be a normal girl.Man,i regret wearing this clothes but i need to make him jealous.I look up the clock.It was 8:35 am and my class starts at 8:40.I remember that my locker is next to Sonic locker.

     When i almost arrive my locker ,i saw Sonic talking to his friends.I couldn't resist his hotnesss.I was blushing but i need to go to class because the bell is about to ring.When my blush was gone,I went to my locker.He was on the the way.

I tap his shoulder and he look at me."Mind if you move out of the way" i said.He nodded and move out of his way.Him and his friends were staring at me.I pretend to ignore them.I got out my books and put away some items.I lock my locker and smirk.

     "What are you looking at?"I asked him with my smirk.The bell ring and his friends left with a shocked and a laughing face.I was about to walk to my class but was grab by someone.

      Sonic grabbed me and push me in my locker.He hold my wrist because i was about to punch him to let me go.My books fall down from my hand."What are you doing,Sonic?" I asked.He went close to my face and whisper to my ear."Why i am looking at you? Well,you look hot in your chlothes" He whisper in my ears.We both blush at his comment.

        "Sorry" he said when he let go of my wrist.I sigh and i pick up my books.I could feel Sonic staring at me while i pick up my books."What are you waiting for? Go to your class!" I commanded him in a fake angry tone.He shakes his head."I want to walk with you" he said.

        I was about to say no but a staff walk in the hallway and notice me and Sonic not in class.She shouted at us and toke us to the office.I was angry at Sonic.He shouldn't of hold me down when the bell rang.

       We sit on the office waiting for my dad to come and talk to us.We were silent to eachother."Thanks a lot,Sonic" i thoughted.I still want to make him regret and get jealous for kissing Fiona.