Chapter 20

After school

Sonic Pov

        "SONIKKU" shouted Amy as she hugged me from my back.I laughed at her action.She giggled and kissed me.I kissed her back and put my hands on her waist.She let go and told me to began our walk.

         We were talking about anything that pops in our mind.It will mostly be about funny moments when we were young.Amy told me that Knuckles and Rouge are a couple now.I was happy for Rouge! Finally she doesn't flirt with boys for jewlery or anything.

         I could see Rouge and Knuckles as a couple.Both of them tease eachother and tease others.They are both strong! They also have the same moves! They both get angry fast and many more.

          Me and Amy then arrived to her castle."Hi mom" greeted Amy."Hello your highness" i also greeted to Ames mom."Please,call me Nimue" said Amy mom."Sorry mam,but i have to use my manners to a queen" i told her.Amy and her mom was impressed at my manners.

         "I could see why Amy likes you?" She said as she covers her mouth.Amy blushed and i smiled."It's okay,your highness! Me and Amy are dating!" I smiled.I hold Amy hand to prove her.Nimue smiled happly and ran toward us and hugged us.

        "Ohhh,my daughter finally gain her heart back! Now all you guys have to do is get married and give me grandchildren" she exclaimed.Me and Amy blushed hard because she was thinking about us having children to early.

        "Mom" said Amy."Sorry Amelia! Good thing your dad isn't here! He is at a meeting again" she said.Amy told her that we are going to Ames room.Nimue nodded and went to her daliy life.

         I almost forgot about the "Pocky" i have. I smirked and went inside her room.I locked the door and Amy was confused.I jumped on her and kiss her.She couldn't help but kiss me also.Man,i love kissing her!

         I let go and sit on her bed.She sit with me and talk for a while."So,how are we going to tell your dad about us?" I asked.Amy thought for a moment and answered."I guess we have to keep it a secret.You know my dad.He wants us to be enemies because him and your dad are enemies" she answered.

         I nodded and talk for like 5 minutes.We are doing our homework.I looked at my bag and saw the "Pocky".I am going to play that game after our homework.It took us a hour later to finish our homework.I took out "Pocky" and ask her if she wants to play.

         She nodded and ask how to play.I explained to her and she gets it.I open the box and there were 10 chocolate sticks.I pulled out one and put my teeth at the end.Amy copy the same and we began to bite.

        When we were close,i bite bigger and kissed her.She was shocked and didn't know the game will end like that."I win" i told her as i smirked.She got competitive and toke out another."Again" she says.I smirked and we played again.

         After 8 times playing the game,we kissed and layed in her room.I guess i was going further because she let go the kiss when i was about to touch her.Ames blushed and i chuckled.

          The day was getting darker and i have to leave until her dad come.I walked downstairs with Amy and saw her dad talking to her mom."Sonic,what are you doing here?" He asked."We were doing our homework together" i told him.I didn't tell him about our kissing.Amy dad nodded and  went back to his talking.

         "Bye Ames" i waved at her.Bye Sonic" she waved back too.I dashed to my room and slept.