Chapter 31

Sonic Pov

"What are you doing here?" I asked him."I want to vist my son! And see Amelia cornation!" He said with a Smirk."Arther,is that your daughter?" He asked as he pointed to Amy.I bring Amy close to me.She looked at me with worried eyes.I gave her a sign that everything is going to be okay.She nodded and looked at our dad's.

"No" he lied.I was about to shout at Arther but i notice he is trying to protect his daughter."Oh really? What if i do this" said my dad as he pulled Amy away from me.She was about to scream but my dad cover her with his hand.My dad was about to lick Amy neck until i ran and punch him.

     He dropped Amy and she ran to her parents hugging.
"Don't you dare touch her" i commanded.My dad was shocked but got furious again."Oh,so you want to fight! I will give the pain i gave to you when you are young" he said as he turn dark.I grabbed my sword which Amy call it Caliburn.

"Caliburn,wake up" she commanded and the sword awaken.I swing my sword but my dad dogged it.I spotted many enemies coming toward the others."There here!" Shouted a person."We have to fight our enemy" shouted another.

Amy let go of her parents and saw all enemies running toward the hero's."I guess we have to fight then" she smirked.I smirked as i dodged my dad punch."Charged" i shouted as all the girls rip half of their dress.Their dress are between their knees.The boys toke out their tie and jacket.They only have their vest.

Everyone ran to their enemy and fight.We all have powers or weapons.I use my speed to make him chase me.He actually did since he has the same speed as me.I stopped which made him trip.I chuckled and he swang his leg while he is at the floor.
I trip and he chuckled also.His chuckle was filled with Evilness.

      When i was fighting with my dad,my memories from the past ran through my head.The time my dad killed my mom in front of me,me turning into a villan,meeting my friends,having a girlfriend and she become into my ex-girlfriend,moving to Fairytale Academy and meeting Amy and her friends,fighting with Eric,fighting with Amy until i kissed her,and Amy as my girlfriend. I don't want to see my dad.Amy changed my life!

I swing my sword with angerness.I cut my father arm making him bleed a little."Phfsh,just a cut! I will teach you way more pain" he said as he punch my stomache hard.I growled as i tried to stand.It was hard for me to stand.

He laugh at me as i got dark.My darkness came over me.I stand up and scared my dad "Hehe,this is what you call Pain" i chuckled evily."I will show what i experience in my life when you abuse me".I ran toward him and grabbed his neck.He was choking and went unconscious.I will let him rest for a while.

I looked for Amy and saw her in tears.She was furious with Tears.I spotted her fighting with Mina and Fiona."AMY" i shouted when i saw Fiona was about to stab her in the back.I ran and pushed her.

Amy pov

I toke out my hammer and tried to find my friends.I saw Cream and Tails fighting with their enemy.They were working together.Tails grabbed Cream hand and swing her.She was swing and she kicked her's and Tails Enemy.I was about to help them when i was kicked.

"Na,ah,ah,ah! You will fight with me" said a familer voice."Fiona" i said as i looked her.I smirked and swang my leg making her fall.She stand up and we fight.I smash my hammer at the floor to make her tumble but she jumped and stand on my hammer.I picked up my hammer and she jumped again with a kick.

We fight and fight until i saw a female moosegoose with purple hair about to punch me.I smirked and spin my hammer making both of them fall."Who are you?" I asked the female."I'm Mina,daughter of the Evil queen" she respond.

"Wait,if you are the daughter of the Evil Queen,why aren't you fighting Fiona? She is the daughter of Snow white" i asked."Because she help me and all the villans be free from the island.Anyway,where is Sonic?" She asked.I had wide eyes when she metion Sonic."Why do you want to see my boyfriend?" I asked her.

     "Well,i am her ex-girlfriend! You know he is using you! You are the daughter of King Arther.Sonic always want to defeat you and get Excalibur.It must be sad you fall for his trap" she answered with a smirk.My heart broke and i have tears in my eyes.

What! He has been using me? It can't be! He loves me and i love him! I wasn't moving until i heard a scream."AMY" shouted Sonic as he ran toward me and pushed me.I saw Fiona has a knife and she was about to stab me in the back.

"Are you okay?" He asked."Yes" i said not looking at him."Hi Sonic" said Mina."Don't greet me! You almost stab my Girlfriend and helped Fiona" shouted Sonic.I stand up and ran toward Mina.I then hit her and she become unconscious.

    I looked at Fiona and she was scared."Goodnight" i said as i chase her around and made her unconscious also.
Sonic kissed my cheek but i moved away from her."What's wrong?" He said."Don't talk to me" i said as i ran and tried to help others.Sonic shoke his head and also help others.

Sonic Pov

It has been hour since we fight our enemies.Some of them were unconscious while many escape and went to their island.The enemies gave up and ran away carrying the unconscious.Now, i have to find my father.I found him but he was near the case of Excaliburn.

I was about to run toward him but he grabbed the powerful sword and laugh.
I knew it! I shouldn't of let him there unconscious.He hold the sword and he turn dark.His green fur turn into purple.He use Excalibur as i also use Caliburn.We fight again but he was stronger than usual.He then broke my sword which made Caliburn into peices.

"Quick,give me your sword" said Nimue to the Knights of the Round Tables.They gave her their sword and she combined it into one."Here" she said as she gave me the new sword.The sword is powerful.When i hold it,i was turn into a golden armour with a red cape.

"No,it can't be" said my dad."You can't do that".I smirked and i fight my dad.It was hard for him to fight.Arther looked at me with amazement.He was injured badly from the battle.When i won,i pulled my sword to my dad neck."Please don't kill me" he said."Oh i won't! I am not like you! You ruin my life but now i recover.I am not a killer nor a villan,i am a hero" i told him."Guards,take him back to the island but in jail" said King Arther.

Everyone cheered that the battle was over.I tried to search for Amy but she was gone.I found her at the fountain.She has a little tears in her eyes."Are you okay?" I asked.She looked at me and shakes her head.I kissed her to make her feel better.She didn't kiss me back which made me sad.

"Sonic,is it true?" She asked."Is it true that you wanted Excalibur so badly and defeat me?Did you use me?" She asked in a harsh tone."I use to but i didn't use you.I actually fall in love with you!" I told her."I just don't know if i should trust you or not" she said as she ran away.I stood there,with a shocked face.