Chapter 8

{Under editing}

Sonic POV

"And that, students, is the story behind our current beloved ruler," I let out a loud yawn when the same professor from yesterday finished retelling. It's the same old story, trying to make the king look 'courageous' and my father as a 'weakling'. They never tell how much my father was powerful. How the king frail from father's dark minions.

My yawn has grabbed the class attention. "Do you have a comment, Mr. Hedgehog?" Miss Vanilla questioned. "Yeah. The story is biased," I remarked.

Miss Vanilla frowns. "Mr. Hedgehog, if you don't mind, would you like to tell your version of the story? I appreciate it if you participate."

Huh, I'm fine with that. "No mind if I do," I winked. Miss Vanilla smiles, pleased by my response. The bell then rang. "Be prepare for tomorrow, then." She advised. I nodded as my team and I leave our private class.

"Great, I don't want to go to the next one," Shadow muttered. I couldn't agree more.

My classes are boring.I only have 3 classes with Amy.I want to hang out with her more often.I want to know more of her.I rather not be her enemy but our parents are eneimes to eachother.

My next class is choir and Amy is in it.Why do this Academy need a choir?Well,i guess all characters need to sing.

Now,you guys are thinking of me and Amy singing a romantic song yesterday.I always write songs when i am bored.I wrote a romantic song when i first came to this academy.I feel like i am getting weird and weird whenever i am near Amy.

It's like i have feelings for her.The bell rang and i dashed to my next class.I saw Amy walking and i stopped."Do you want me to walk you to our next class?" I asked."Sure but our class is so far away.We have to-Ahh" she got scared when i carried her and dashed to our class.

We came early because of my speed.When i looked at her,her hair is a little bit curly.She looked at her hair with surprise."Remind me to come at you to make my hair curly" she told me.I chuckled a little at her.We waited until we and the others could enter our class.
My friends are also in the same class.

We greeted to eachother and sit down."Class,since this is our second day of this academy,we are going to let the villans to sing" she said.Me,Shadow,and Blaze are shocked.Rouge is okay with this since she always sing in the shower.

When i remember tha,i started to laugh."What's so funny?" Asked the teacher."Oh,something that happen with Shadow and Rouge" i answered.It's that this happen when we weren't in this academy.Okay,so Rouge was singing in the shower and Shadow got annoyed because he was eating.When Rouge came out of the shower,he tripped her and he got beat up by her.

"Okay? Anyway,which one of you are going to sing first!" She asked."Let the girls sing first" said Shadow as he laugh.I laugh along with him as the girls were shocked."Revenge when you aren't looking" mumbled Blaze.

"I guess i go first then" said Rouge."oh great,she better not sing that song you wrote when she was taking a shower" mumbled Shadow."You wrote another song,Sonic?" Amy asked me."Yea,i showed it to Rouge and fall in love with it" i answered."Well,i am excited!" She told me.

Rouge stand up and sang the song she always sing in the shower.

Rouge:They say i'm trouble

They say i'm bad

They say i'm evil

And that makes me glad